π™‹π™‡π™€π™π™ƒπ™Šπ™π˜Ό π™‚π™π˜Όπ™‹π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™Ž π™Žπ™ƒπ™Šπ™‹ | ⨳

Thank you for requesting at Plethora Graphics. We just have some protocol that you must read before you get your graphic.

If you have any questions, or issues regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to reach over to me, @Episode.BriarRose to submit any problems.

Plethora Guidlines

This graphic is going to be made by the artist you chose. If the upcoming policies are broken, you will be reported, and won’t be allowed to request again anytime soon.

• 1 | Credit. Please give credit to whoever made your art. You are not allowed to either steal, reproduce, or plagiarize this graphic in any way, One of the ways to do so (credit) is to leave a β€œreaderMessage” that can be typed on your script with the form of:

readerMessage This art is made by @Episode.BriarRose. All credits go to her.

Or with a narrator bubble saying so, or at the end of the chapter, but the point is; give credit.

• 2 | Redos. You have exactly three redos, so if you’re not happy with the results of your order turned out, then say it. You have only three redos, so don’t let them go to waste.

• 3 | Credit #2. Please do not lie and say that this graphic is yours. Do not give this to anyone. Either in Episode Forums or anywhere out. Do not say that this is anyone else’s work.

• 4 | Rushing. Give me time to finish your graphic, as my work cannot be rushed, You have only three reminders, and after that, I’ll give up on it, so you won’t get anything.

E X T R A - - -

• 5 | Advertise. Please help advertise this thread to help the community. We all want the best for Episode Forums.
Thanks from Plethora

Thank you so much for requesting from Plethora Graphics. We hope you visit regularly. Episode Plethora Graphics is always happy to help. And remember, don’t forget to reach out for me! Plethora wishes you a happy next trip to Episode Plethora Graphics.

From the center of Plethora,

38%20PM

1 Like

I Briar I submitted my form and one question are you on episode starlight?

Of course you can!

1 Like

I’m sorry, due to some technical issues, I can’t access the form any more, but I assure you, it’s only temporarily. If you’re still willing to request, may you please request on the thread? Thank you!

How do you do that I am new to this

You just say the details of your graphic on a reply here.

Been practicing Wattpad covers! Reply what you think!

1 Like

hi I would like to request a overlay.

1 Like

looks incredible! great job! i see you’re a fellow army :joy: hello! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi and thank you!

1 Like

Do you still do covers @Episode.BriarRose

1 Like

Yes, it says on the thread???

1 Like

I submitted :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m sorry, as I said before, due to some technical issues, I can’t access the form any more, but I assure you, it’s only temporarily. If you’re still willing to request, may you please request on the thread? Thank you!

Hey!
Can I P.M you instead?
Because Even from the cover it’s kinda a spoiler since my story is unpublished.
If it’s okay with you? :thinking:

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

@Episode.BriarRose can i request a large cover?

1 Like

Of course!

I requested! :slightly_smiling_face:

Information
  1. Name of author (either real or username): Irish D
  2. Type of art (small, big cover, splashes, backgrounds, overlays, etc.): 2 Splashes, small cover
  3. Title of book: The Hidden Secret
  4. Genre: Mystery
  5. Feel of the cover: Mysterious, intriguing, kinda scary, tense, crime solving.
  6. Placing of characters: Stephanie’s spot is in the middle and she faces right, Suzy’s spot is on the left and she is facing to the left, Louise’s spot is on the right and she is facing right.
  7. Character looks:
    Louise: skin tone: light
    brow: thin soft arch
    Hair: straight (charcoal)
    eyes: upturned feline (blue)
    face: oval
    nose: upturned
    lips: full round (bordeaux)

Suzy:
skin tone: light
brow: smooth arch
hair: layered hair (fawn)
eyes: upturned luxe (violet)
face: soft heart
nose:upturned
lips: ruby red

Stephanie:
skin tone: fair
brow: seductive arch
hair: long straight hair
eyes: upturned luxe (violet)
face: oval
nose: upturned
lips: full round (rose)

9. Character outfits (outfit)

Louise: Clothes Used

Edgy Boots

Lace Bustier

Floral Blazer

Black Shorts Onesie Bottom

Key Necklace

Hip Rocker Bracelet

Stephanie Clothes Used

Diamond Heart Necklace

Country Chic Earrings

White Retro Leather Strap Heels

Blue Victorian Blouse

Coral High Waisted Pants

Suzy: Clothes Used

Black Ridged Moto Jacket

Ear Piece With Mic

Black Leather Leggings

Black Military Chic Boots

Gray Suspender Top

Continuation of the 1st information.
  1. Any other details you would like to add:
    the splash #1 should say β€œ This story contains sounds, turn it up for better experience. ”
    Splash #2 should say β€œThis story contains mature themes and strong languages, viewer discretion is advised.” and the splashes should have a mysterious, scary, intriguing vibe , the fonts should be suited with the ideal vibe.
    the character’s pose:
    Suzy’s pose will be (search)
    Stephanie’s pose will be: (talk_sad_clutch)
    Louise’ pose will be (idle_terrified)
    they should be close like they are looking for their backs and they’re looking or finding the culprit or the suspect.
    Don’t show their whole body (head to toe)
    Don’t show our name on the cover I will credit you :slightly_smiling_face:
    Add the symbol lgbtq+ on the story
  2. Urgent time/ due date (I’ll try…)
    Anytime (I’m only available until oct 30.)
    Size: The small cover it is 420x580
    And for the splashes 640x1136
Their Pose

Suzy
Stephanie
Louise

Note: I categorized them so that It is not messy and not too long. :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::slightly_smiling_face::hugs:

1 Like

Here are your banners, @toaddyy! Thank you for requesting on Plethora Graphics and thank you for visiting us!

I’m not entirely proud of this one, I warn you.

If you have any questions, or issues regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to reach over to me, @Episode.BriarRose to submit any problems.

Requested Cover

Plethora Giudlines

This graphic is made by @Episode.BriarRose. If the upcoming policies are broken, you will be reported, and won’t be allowed to request again anytime soon.

• 1 | Credit. Please give credit to me, who made your art. You are not allowed to either steal, reproduce, or plagiarize this graphic in any way, One of the ways to do so (credit) is to leave a β€œreaderMessage” that can be typed on your script with the form of:

readerMessage This art is made by @Episode.BriarRose. All credits go to her.

Or with a narrator bubble saying so, or at the end of the chapter, but the point is; give credit.

• 2 | Redos. You have exactly three redos, so if you’re not happy with the results of your order turned out, then say it. You have only three redos, so don’t let them go to waste.

• 3 | Credit #2. Please do not lie and say that this graphic is yours. Do not give this to anyone. Either in Episode Forums or anywhere out. Do not say that this is yours.

E X T R A - - -

• 4 | Advertise. Please help advertise this thread to help the community. We all want the best for Episode Forums.
Thanks from Plethora

Thank you so much for requesting from Plethora Graphics. We hope you visit regularly. Episode Plethora Graphics is always happy to help. And remember, don’t forget to reach out for either me, or @episode.justine! Plethora wishes you a happy next trip to Episode Plethora Graphics.

From the center of Plethora,

38%20PM

1 Like