π™‹π™‡π™€π™π™ƒπ™Šπ™π˜Ό π™‚π™π˜Όπ™‹π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™Ž π™Žπ™ƒπ™Šπ™‹ | ⨳

Do you still want your request? I can do it now.

Of course, if you still want it. Even if you requested already in another shop, I can still make you one and you can decide whether to use it or not. Thanks!

1 Like

Could I get an overlay?

1 Like

Of course, just give me the details.

If it’s possible, could you make me an overlay that says Adventurous:
And the second (overlay) The Goodbye List.
The font should be French. (If you know what I mean.)

Hi :blush:
Should we use the Google Form to request or just make requests here using this :thinking::

Just use the request. It’s way easier for me.

1 Like

Cursive, you mean?

Choose a design from this palette

And if you don’t, please choose a normal color.

No problem :wink:

May I request 2 splashes, please?

Splash #1

• Name of author (either real or username) - You don’t have to add this to the splash
  • Type of art (small, big cover, splashes, backgrounds, overlays, etc.) - Splash
Backgrounds, overlays, colors

Can it have this sort of feel? Bright colors with castles and royalty? Anything else you wish to add is up to you.

• Title of book - You don’t have to add this to the splash
  • Genre (fiction, horror, thriller, etc.) - Fantasy, Romance, Action
  • Feel of the cover (joyous, sad, etc.) - Bright, joyous
  • Placing of characters (optional) - Any
Character looks (optional)

Female 1 (Same person just different hair and outfit)
Neutral 03
Arched Thin - Light Brown
Short High Ponytail - Light Brown
Deepset Almond - Blue Deep
Heart Soft
Round Button Upturned
Full Heart Pouty - Pink Warm Gloss

Character outfits (outfit)

Female 1
Peep Toe Wedge Heels Sequins Purple Lilac
Choker Floor Length Rose V Neck Dress Purple Lavender
Princess Tiara Silver Dimond Grey Light Cool
Aiko Crop Top Cotton Neutral White
Bangle Thick Beaded Bracelet Stone Gold

• Any other details you would like to add - This story uses sound and music
  • Urgent time/ due date (I’ll try…) - None

Splash #2

• Name of author (either real or username) - You don’t have to add this to the splash
  • Type of art (small, big cover, splashes, backgrounds, overlays, etc.) - Splash
  • Backgrounds, overlays, colors - The same background you use for the first splash
  • Title of book - You don’t have to add this to the splash
  • Genre (fiction, horror, thriller, etc.) - Fantasy, Romance, Action
  • Feel of the cover (joyous, sad, etc.) - Bright, joyous
  • Placing of characters (optional) - Any
Character looks (optional)

Female 2
Neutral 03
Arched Thin - Light Brown
Short High Ponytail - Light Brown
Deepset Almond - Blue Deep
Heart Soft
Round Button Upturned
Full Heart Pouty - Pink Warm Gloss

Character outfits (outfit)

Female 2
Leggings Plain Latex Neutral Black
Open Front Skirt Cross Belts Leather Warm Grey
Corset Tied Off Shoulder Multi Belted Top With Arm Guard Leather Purple Mulberry
Shozoku Mask Raised Cotton Purple Mulberry
Belted Folded Over Cuffed Boots Leather Purple Mulberry
Tattered Asymmetrical Draped Cape Cotton Purple Mulberry

• Any other details you would like to add - This story may contain mature themes and strong language
  • Urgent time/ due date (I’ll try…) - None
1 Like

Okay, I will start right away, but can I ignore your characters? It will turn out better if I don’t include them.

1 Like

Here, what do you think of the text? Is it too sparkly? Also, can you please send me a background picture so I can include it in my splash? I don’t want to include something that isn’t to your liking.

Yes, the characters are completely optional. And the text looks really good to me. Give me a second and I’ll try to find a background.

1 Like

You can use any of these backgrounds for both

Images

If you use this one, crop the picture without the couple.

1 Like

I just want it in black. And the font just like @Sunset_Shimmer.

1 Like

Here are your overlays, @Isabelle.EpiStories! If you don’t like it, please request another redo or so. Thank you for requesting on Plethora Graphics and thank you for visiting us!

If you have any questions, or issues regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to reach over to me, @Episode.BriarRose to submit any problems.

This format is made to prevent people from stealing your graphic. And if you do that, you’re basically a thief. I take plagiarism very seriously.

Requested Overlays
  1. 52%20PM

2. 57%20PM

Plethora Giudlines

This graphic is made by @Episode.BriarRose. If the upcoming policies are broken, you will be reported, and won’t be allowed to request again anytime soon.

• 1 | Credit. Please give credit to me, who made your art. You are not allowed to either steal, reproduce, or plagiarize this graphic in any way, One of the ways to do so (credit) is to leave a β€œreaderMessage” that can be typed on your script with the form of:

readerMessage This art is made by @Episode.BriarRose. All credits go to her.

Or with a narrator bubble saying so, or at the end of the chapter, but the point is; give credit.

• 2 | Redos. You have exactly three redos, so if you’re not happy with the results of your order turned out, then say it. You have only three redos, so don’t let them go to waste.

• 3 | Credit #2. Please do not lie and say that this graphic is yours. Do not give this to anyone. Either in Episode Forums or anywhere out. Do not say that this is yours.

E X T R A - - -

• 4 | Advertise. Please help advertise this thread to help the community. We all want the best for Episode Forums.
Thanks from Plethora

Thank you so much for requesting from Plethora Graphics. We hope you visit regularly. Episode Plethora Graphics is always happy to help. And remember, don’t forget to reach out for me! Plethora wishes you a happy next trip to Episode Plethora Graphics.

From the center of Plethora,

38%20PM

Thank you for requesting at Plethora Graphics. We just have some protocol that you must read before you get your graphic.

If you have any questions, or issues regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to reach over to me, @Episode.BriarRose to submit any problems.

Plethora Guidlines

This graphic is going to be made by the artist you chose.(https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/u/Episode.BriarRose/summary). If the upcoming policies are broken, you will be reported, and won’t be allowed to request again anytime soon.

• 1 | Credit. Please give credit to whoever made your art. You are not allowed to either steal, reproduce, or plagiarize this graphic in any way, One of the ways to do so (credit) is to leave a β€œreaderMessage” that can be typed on your script with the form of:

readerMessage This art is made by @________. All credits go to her.

Or with a narrator bubble saying so, or at the end of the chapter, but the point is; give credit.

• 2 | Redos. You have exactly three redos, so if you’re not happy with the results of your order turned out, then say it. You have only three redos, so don’t let them go to waste.

• 3 | Credit #2. Please do not lie and say that this graphic is yours. Do not give this to anyone. Either in Episode Forums or anywhere out. Do not say that this is anyone else’s work.

• 4 | Rushing. Give me time to finish your graphic, as my work cannot be rushed, You have only three reminders, and after that, I’ll give up on it, so you won’t get anything.

E X T R A - - -

• 5 | Advertise. Please help advertise this thread to help the community. We all want the best for Episode Forums.
Thanks from Plethora

Thank you so much for requesting from Plethora Graphics. We hope you visit regularly. Episode Plethora Graphics is always happy to help. And remember, don’t forget to reach out for me! Plethora wishes you a happy next trip to Episode Plethora Graphics.

Your graphic will arrive shortly. Please wait patiently to get your order. Thank you for requesting in a considerate and a respectful manner. As a reward, you get two more graphics for free. You now have five graphics that you can request privately, in order to not clutter the topic. Thanks for understanding, and have a good day!

From the center of Plethora,

38%20PM

It’s perfect! I have only one question. How can I credit you on Insta? At what username?

1 Like

Thanks! The same username I currently have hereβ€”β€œEpisode.BriarRose”

I am extremely sorry for the delay, @Sunset_Shimmer! Your graphic will arrive shortly. Please file a complaint ticket in this link if you have any difficulty. Thank you.

yes please!

1 Like