π™‹π™‡π™€π™π™ƒπ™Šπ™π˜Ό π™‚π™π˜Όπ™‹π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™Ž π™Žπ™ƒπ™Šπ™‹ | ⨳

I requested in the forms for a large cover like this! Would I be able to use it?

You can request on the thread as my Google Forms isn’t working.

Oh, I’m sorry! I’ll request here then :slight_smile:
Could I have something like this?

Title: Fallen Petals
Username; xox_heatherann

1 Like

Hello there sweeties :slight_smile:
I was wondering if I could request a wattpad cover please made by @Episode.BriarRose I was really impressed by your examples, they are beautiful!
I haven’t got any specifics in mind for it, happy to discuss further if my request is accepted, no characters just something really that would go with the general theme to the story, (I am happy to pm you the story plot should you choose to accept this request :smiley: )
Name of author: Cheyara
Type of art: Wattpad Cover
Backgrounds/Colours etc: Something between dark and light (I can clarify what I mean later if that isn’t clear haha :smiley:
Title of Book: Finding The Light In Shado
Genre: Drama/Romance
Feel of the cover: Emotional
No time limit at all, just whenever you have the time, 4 β€œchapters” are out on there so far, still writing, just would be nice to have a good cover to go with it

Cheyara :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for requesting at Plethora Graphics. We just have some protocol that you must read before you get your graphic.

If you have any questions, or issues regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to reach over to me, @Episode.BriarRose to submit any problems.

Plethora Guidlines

This graphic is going to be made by the artist you chose. If the upcoming policies are broken, you will be reported, and won’t be allowed to request again anytime soon.

• 1 | Credit. Please give credit to whoever made your art. You are not allowed to either steal, reproduce, or plagiarize this graphic in any way, One of the ways to do so (credit) is to leave a β€œreaderMessage” that can be typed on your script with the form of:

readerMessage This art is made by @Episode.BriarRose. All credits go to her.

Or with a narrator bubble saying so, or at the end of the chapter, but the point is; give credit.

• 2 | Redos. You have exactly three redos, so if you’re not happy with the results of your order turned out, then say it. You have only three redos, so don’t let them go to waste.

• 3 | Credit #2. Please do not lie and say that this graphic is yours. Do not give this to anyone. Either in Episode Forums or anywhere out. Do not say that this is anyone else’s work.

• 4 | Rushing. Give me time to finish your graphic, as my work cannot be rushed, You have only three reminders, and after that, I’ll give up on it, so you won’t get anything.

E X T R A - - -

• 5 | Advertise. Please help advertise this thread to help the community. We all want the best for Episode Forums.
Thanks from Plethora

Thank you so much for requesting from Plethora Graphics. We hope you visit regularly. Episode Plethora Graphics is always happy to help. And remember, don’t forget to reach out for me! Plethora wishes you a happy next trip to Episode Plethora Graphics.

From the center of Plethora,

38%20PM

I’m working on it now!

Thank you for requesting at Plethora Graphics. We just have some protocol that you must read before you get your graphic.

If you have any questions, or issues regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to reach over to me, @Episode.BriarRose to submit any problems.

Plethora Guidlines

This graphic is going to be made by the artist you chose. If the upcoming policies are broken, you will be reported, and won’t be allowed to request again anytime soon.

• 1 | Credit. Please give credit to whoever made your art. You are not allowed to either steal, reproduce, or plagiarize this graphic in any way, One of the ways to do so (credit) is to leave a β€œreaderMessage” that can be typed on your script with the form of:

Or with a narrator bubble saying so, or at the end of the chapter, but the point is; give credit.

• 2 | Redos. You have exactly three redos, so if you’re not happy with the results of your order turned out, then say it. You have only three redos, so don’t let them go to waste.

• 3 | Credit #2. Please do not lie and say that this graphic is yours. Do not give this to anyone. Either in Episode Forums or anywhere out. Do not say that this is anyone else’s work.

• 4 | Rushing. Give me time to finish your graphic, as my work cannot be rushed, You have only three reminders, and after that, I’ll give up on it, so you won’t get anything.

E X T R A - - -

• 5 | Advertise. Please help advertise this thread to help the community. We all want the best for Episode Forums.
Thanks from Plethora

Thank you so much for requesting from Plethora Graphics. We hope you visit regularly. Episode Plethora Graphics is always happy to help. And remember, don’t forget to reach out for me! Plethora wishes you a happy next trip to Episode Plethora Graphics.

38%20PM

1 Like

That’s fine :slight_smile: I always give credit to anyone, I do art myself so it kinda is natural to me :slight_smile:
I am happy for you to add a watermark or a smaller byline type thing to the cover to put your name on it if you would like? And I will put my own credit line on the first line of the first chapter?
Would that be okay with you?

1 Like

No no, you get the cover without ANY watermarks, that’s why you need to give credit. The one with the watermark I post here is only for audience porposes. :))))

Okay no problem :slight_smile: I’d be happy giving it, in writing regardless :smiley:

2 Likes

Can I request A cover

Yes something like that indeed! :heart_eyes::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Could I get a tap slowly splash? Thanks! :grin:

1 Like

Ehhh, sorry, I really can’t help you; I’m not that talented, but thank you for requesting here, though!

1 Like

Here you go! What do you think?

Of course! I’m working on it!

1 Like

I love it! Thank you so much! :star:

No characters on the image. Thanks!

1 Like

Could you also make a Welcome to The Raven
Splash too with a raven? Thanks! :smiley:

Here are your banners, @Unique_911! Thank you for requesting on Plethora Graphics and thank you for visiting us!

Requested Splash

Plethora Giudlines

This graphic is made by @Episode.BriarRose. If the upcoming policies are broken, you will be reported, and won’t be allowed to request again anytime soon.

• 1 | Credit. Please give credit to me, who made your art. You are not allowed to either steal, reproduce, or plagiarize this graphic in any way, One of the ways to do so (credit) is to leave a β€œreaderMessage” that can be typed on your script with the form of:

• 3 | Credit #2. Please do not lie and say that this graphic is yours. Do not give this to anyone. Either in Episode Forums or anywhere out. Do not say that this is yours.

E X T R A - - -

• 4 | Advertise. Please help advertise this thread to help the community. We all want the best for Episode Forums.
Thanks from Plethora

Thank you so much for requesting from Plethora Graphics. We hope you visit regularly. Episode Plethora Graphics is always happy to help. And remember, don’t forget to reach out for either me, or @episode.justine! Plethora wishes you a happy next trip to Episode Plethora Graphics.

38%20PM

2 Likes

1 Like