Plot Help and Ideas 2022 :(

Hey!
So I’m working on a story called Risking for Love
Plot so far: You want to stay in town but your dream job manager calls you and they give you the job you always wanted but you have to move to a different town and leave your friends and family behind. Will you be able to risk love and keep the same job?
Should I keep it the same or change it?
I ended with the MC coming home from work… What can I add?

Please don’t take this the wrong way…

It honestly sounds like you need to read more stories on Episode and take note of what makes one so good. That way, you won’t have to constantly ask for help on different plot ideas in mind that you can’t expand on. Looking at other threads on what makes a story on Episode good works too.

There’s nothing wrong with asking for help, but I suggest you do your research before asking for help, because lately, you’ve been asking for the same help on plenty of threads, and people are ignoring it for one reason or another.

7 Likes

What makes you continue a story?

What makes a good episode story?

Episode writing advice

1 Like

I agree with this. Also your story sounds a little cliche, you should add more details to it to make it different and special.

2 Likes

why

Maybe because there’s not enough to the story to make it sound interesting. :woman_shrugging:t4: That’s what I’m assuming.

2 Likes

It sounds good in my opinion,
what can I add

Maybe add an event whers the MC’s first love and her break up because of this job opportunity and then soon in the story, they can reignite the fire their love used to have with a little slowburn action.

For the MC’s friends, it could be a similar thing, where their friendship slowly reblooms over time in the story.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.