Plot ideas, anyone?

Hi hope you’re having a good night/day
I was wondering if someone could help me spark some ideas for a plot to happen. I already have the main parts done.

My plot

1. About 3 different realms/worlds and one of them is basically earth whilst the other two are magical.
  2. The main characters are twins and they start on earth.
  3. The twins get teleported to the two other realms where they have to go to school for magic. And they have trouble getting their magic to work.
  4. After 2 months of trying and failing the LI suggests to one of the twins to take a break and go to New York in the human realm.
  5. Then after a few months the leader pulls them back to school.

This is the beginning of my plot.
What I need help with is what they would do in New York. I don’t really have any idea and I’m a bit stuck.

If you could help that would be great thanks!!

2 Likes

do you want something big to happen while in New York, or do you just want the characters to have fun/enjoy their time (kinda like a trip or vacation)?

1 Like

I don’t know maybe a bit of both? I want the time to stretch over 3 to 5 episodes if I can.

• Meanwhile, in New York, they sense different energy and inform LI when they get back

• They meet a couple of their age, Learn basic things especially about loving each other when it’s confirmed that you are falling for someone?

• They save a cat or a kid by using magic when others weren’t there?

I can’t think of any more atm! Hope these help.

1 Like

Thanks for your help!!

1 Like

My plot

1. About 3 different realms/worlds and one of them is basically earth whilst the other two are magical.
  2. The main characters are twins and they start on earth.
  3. The twins get teleported to the two other realms where they have to go to school for magic. And they have trouble getting their magic to work.
  4. After 2 months of trying and failing the LI suggests to one of the twins to take a break and go to New York in the human realm.
  5. Then after a few months the leader pulls them back to school.

So i would say since their are 3 different planet you can make them have different skin for each planet they are born in and you can make then have point system and their personality on who they are and you can also put in art scene for beginning for some part and then you can have character have magic power since one character from earth but that character can have Tree powers , flowers , water, talk to animals power , control fire and much more but for others two character can have a powers that related to their planet but 3 character can have different hairs and skin color too that can change but since one character is from earth she can turn her skin into a human but if she is going somewere she can turn back into normal on her own planet

For this part of the story it can be place in beginning with number 1 so they can tell a story from narrator so readers can read from but tell something about each planet . The earth can be spinning around . Even you can add a space system to earth .

Also you can make cc matter or choice matter that don’t have point so readers don’t get pissed when they lost score but you can also add something that related to Adventure and they can go to school full of witch , tree man , frog woman , and much more animals form that you can think of for the character and also you can put a magic sparkle that looks like they have magic effect on the hand since they trying but it fait out so try to add something like a sparkle

Art Scene

1. Twins in realms teleported in purple realms and they foot is put in or they can be pulled in
  2. They try but it show on arts scene they are sad

When one of twins go in new york make her in a human skin color because if human know who she is they will take her in a question room or even try to know they world but makes sure you can blend her in but make human like walk in city and like car past but like character that have magic have phone but almost they can be flying cars . since you can put her in 1800 or even any mubmer that in old days or future

When Leaders pulled them back in school . you can make them be happy and make news friend or something but for others creature they have be carefully since it magic school full of creature

Also in chapter to they can go on adventure requests to different parts but each parts will have kind , mean , and much more creature but they have be carefully and they can learn how to run fast and much more

Art scene

1. twins can turn into their creature
    1.twins talking to teachers in office and form in their hand and a package they have on their back

Example
1.Exposition: Characters and setting
2.Conflict: the problem
3.Rising Action: Any details that happen before the climax
4.Climax: major change ( The story is never the same)
5.Falling action: Any details that happen after the climax
6.Resolution: How the story ends

you can also used above example for story because it will helps @Tumbi

Thank you so much for your effort. I really like the idea of skin colours!! I might take that!!

1 Like

you’re welcome and i happy to help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

also you can add mini game but 3 character can have like family but it all up to you :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.