Plot Twist Ideas/ Help

general
community

Okay, so :sweat_smile:
I’m currently writing a story, and I’ve got a good idea for where I want the story to end up, however…
I want a few more elements of surprise, and way more plot twists :smile:, but I can’t for the life of me think of any original ideas :joy: . Can anyone help? :thinking:
I’ve read a few stories with very similar plot-lines to mine, so I want to make that change.
I have seen a few topics with similar questions, but I don’t want to take ideas from other people without asking :slight_smile:
If you have any ideas, please feel free to share :relaxed:
PS. I hope this is in the right category :joy:

Story Summary

Basically, the story is about two wolves. One of them is the king, and the other is just a lone wolf who lost her family a long time ago. I haven’t completed much so far, and so I can still allow small factors of the story line to be altered if needs be :grin:
The story description is:
Two Wolves, Two Lives.
Will They Find Love, Or Hatred?

It might help to plan ahead more before you put in plot twists! If you need someone to share ideas with I’m your guy! and If you need a cover for it I would be happy to make it!

Yeah, it probably would have been better to plan ahead more :joy:
I’ve already got a cover for this particular story, but if I ever need one, I will definitely go to you :blush:
Thank you :smile:

no prob!:grinning: