Pls help... my friends wants to read my story.....she downloaded episode but cannot search or login....any advice?

pls help… my friends wants to read my story…she downloaded episode but cannot search or login…any advice??

1 Like

give her the link to the story

tried…but it didn’t work!!

If you just joined episode, you aren’t allowed to read community stories until you read a certain amount of episodes from official stories. Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Riight, I forgot about that. I lowkey did not like that because I dont really like reading some of thier stories, and they only let you chose from certain ones before you “unlock” the rest of thier stories

2 Likes

true…

I downloaded the app on my dad’s device and mailed him the link and he was able to open my story!! I also did proofreading and story review from his phone by tapping the link provided and it worked!! Which device is she using? Because my dad is using Android to be specific Samsung A71

1 Like

No worries guys!!!,…we found the solution!!!..she can read now!!
thanks for your help!!

1 Like

Wait, what was the solution if you don’t mind me asking? I might come up with this problem in the future when I want my parent and sibling to read my story…

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not art-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Ii created an account for her through my phone!!

1 Like

ohh I already did that for mine then, ty!

1 Like