Pls help with some coding of choices!

It keeps coming up with an error and I don’t know what I’m doing wrong! :sob: :pleading_face: I’m at a point where I am going to throw my laptop at a wall. This will be my first story, so I’m kinda new to all this coding stuff. It will really help if someone can tell me what’s wrong and how to fix it!

1 Like

It’s ok if no one can help me. I’m just very frustrated rn and I do need help. :cry:

Heyy if you don’t mind can you show the message before goto_mainmenu?? Maybe I can help :smiley:

Oh and @TimTamika28 deep breath

:joy: I guess you can tell I’m bad at coding! Even if you try, I’m still thankful!

No problems

As in the script? Yea, it’s really weird. I’m not sure what to do or if I should just scrap the whole thing and start over.

I might just restart the whole choice and see if it works. Thanks though! I do really appreciate it! :blush:

1 Like

Heyy I think you should put the message that says if you choose to customize Christian it will not look alike in the art scenes just put this message just in front of the choice Christian

I can’t help you with that question :joy_cat: but try to make your story better I mean If you are satisfied with it then don’t check others comments and just carry on!!

Did you close the “Christian” choice?

1 Like

Idk if this works though

Great advice! Thanks anyway! I will try what you said and try to make it work…

1 Like

Yea, I did close the choice

1 Like

Did it work though?? I am also a new author and writing a story so I really doubt if I can help someone :relaxed::sweat_smile: well at least I tried :smile_cat:

You must have accidentally removed a bracket somewhere inside the “Christian” choice. You can try re-pasting the cc template again for Christian. Or maybe you can send the script here?

Ok I’ll try that. Thx :blush:

Oh my god it worked!!! Literally thank you so much! :pray: I know I sound pretty desperate, but damn! Thanks!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.