Pls help with title ideas (solved!)

400 lines or more. (Sorry for off topic @aloxepisode )

2 Likes

i hope you enjoy writing it! im not so sure about length, but every episode needs to have at least 400 lines in the script to be published

1 Like

ok thank you. I also need help with some ideas cuz I am struggling a bit. I need help creating more scenes. My story is about a girl who is in a abusive relationship and she doesn’t want to leave him because he manipulated her to believe no one will love her. A new kid enters in her school and he is considered a bad boy but falls in love with her quickly and wants to show her what she truly deserves

if my story needs more plz don’t hesitate I would love the help

well first i’d like to suggest making the abuse very light or maybe change the idea because of episode content guidelines… @/melia_episode on instagram made a story called ‘A Toxic Relationship’ and it was removed because of the content. but if you are able to keep the level of abuse light, i think creating scenes could be interesting. im not sure what you have in mind but maybe the guy could be a dropout (something he’s insecure about which could be why he’s abusive) or maybe he’s a bit older so these two don’t go to the same school? that way, more scenes are shown of the new connection developing with the new person in her school. however, if you would like her and the manipulator to go to the same school, you could show toxic jealousy. i hope this helps, if you have more questions, let me know!

1 Like

it does thank you very much

1 Like

no problem! good luck! :))

1 Like

Yes I agree, I would not do an abusive relationship, instead a toxic one in which you would portray him as the “villian” of the story. It could work

1 Like

@Sydney_H hi! could you please close this topic? I found what I was looking for

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: