PLSS HELP MEE. How too

HII everybody!! Soo… Can somebody tell me how do I write a limelight story? I hope this is not too stupid question… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

First you should tap the create new story button and the site will ask you which style do you want, you should pick limelight. The site is helping you through everything don’t worry. And you can ask me too :blush:

1 Like

But… It didn’t ask me… Maybe because I was exploring on my phone? I read almost all the tutorial but when I click on “write new episode” it just doesn’t ask. I tried exit and enter again but nothing changed… THANKKKS!!

2 Likes

Try doing it from your pc, it happened to me too and i made a new account and startes fresh :grin: i forgot how did it happen but try that it has to ask!

2 Likes

Thaaanks so much for the help! And so fast! I’m gonna try that and in the meanwhile keep learning how to write properly ahahahah

2 Likes

Thank uu :hugs::grin:

1 Like

If I were you I’d focus more on learning how to write on a PC as Episode is going to be discontinuing mobile creation :confused:

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve heard… But like I said I was just exploring…
Thank you I’ll do that

2 Likes

Ahahahahah but isn’t it like… Too small? It must affect ur vision after spending some hours writing and coding…
I’ve never learned neither on phone or on pc so… Don’t have ideia what it’s like

1 Like