Plus Size Episode Writers

I am openly requesting Episodes to PLEASE start release more clothing options for plus size characters.
I am currently working on two stories, where the MC is plus size and I am running out of options.
Thank you so much!
Side note: Thank for making plus size characters, I have notice in the talks of inclusion, they rarely talk about plus size.
I will be writing several, if not all my stories with a Plus size MC or Supporting character.
Thank Nikki

16 Likes

they release new stuff once a mounth

6 Likes

I just wish the batch was bigger. I obviously don’t know how Episode makes the outfits and such, but if you can have huge clothing releases for Generic models, there’s no reason not to have them for Plus Sized models

10 Likes

they arent that much bigger, also when LL came out we also had very little stuff, it takes time. also remeber those 3 other weeks are not only female thin size clothes, its male , backgrounds props and animations.

3 Likes

That’s a fair point.

1 Like

Agreed :confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded: My character wears only long clothes so I’m super limited with the outfits… :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

I have just been mixing and matching the best way I can.

3 Likes

I kinda wished that when they released the plus sized character that we still had access to all of the generic female’s clothes still and that there wouldn’t have to be a third category. So it would just be a part of generic female stuff with a different body type

3 Likes

Ahh, I remember those days. We barely had anything for generic limelight characters. We were beggings for sneakers and just about anything when it was first released :joy:

1 Like

Agreed, I wanted to put a plus-size female as a BG character in a high school scene with uniform. Just to make it a little more realistic . But there where no blouses I could match the skirt with a tanktop.
It’s stopping me from including a plus-size character in my story as more than a BG character

1 Like

I’m really happy they added plus size characters. Are male plus size characters going to be available too? Do I just not know where to look?

3 Likes

I agree and disagree.
I’m sorry if this sounds offensive, but the reality is that the plus size body is bigger. It has a bigger bust, stomach, legs, and butt. It requires more fabric to cover it, meaning that it will take longer for Episode to draw it and animate it. I don’t mind this, because the wardrobe will eventually build up to what we have for “generic females”.

2 Likes

Not only that, but they have to make sure the clothes doesn’t clip through when they are performing an animation. Basically they have to redesign the clothes from scratch because it’s not like you can just resize the Generic LL clothes onto the Plus size model without clipping.

4 Likes

bump :ghost: