Plus size Stories

I am a plus size woman, and I really wanna read a story that somehow (not all the way) connects to me a little bit. So if anybody can recommend some plus size stories, tell me pls!! :wink: :heart:

2 Likes

In By the Book by Amberose you can play as a plus size character

5 Likes

Ah, beat me to it. I’m not sure if you’re looking for a fixed plus size mc (haven’t seen any I liked yet), but she’s right. By the Book does allow you to pick any of the body shapes currently available along with your preferred pronouns.

8 Likes

Me neither, so far I’ve only seen plus size characters as supporting characters, so this is the only one I know

5 Likes

Beat me to it too :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Magicka: Full of Love by Josie Deleon! It’s such a beautiful story with a wonderful message behind it. It has 3 compete episodes, fantasy genre with some comedy, romance and drama aspects, choices matter, CC and good directing. I definitely recommend this one :blush:

3 Likes

Magicka: The power of music!

Plus size female.

I recently added the plus sized body option to my story Eerie Noir if you’re a fan of Mysteries?

2 Likes

Magicka Full Of Love

1 Like

I recently finished reading Magicka Full Of Love. I highly recommend it! At first I was a bit taken back that by the premise that you can only be beautiful by being thin. But found all the twists and turns in the story fabulous!

1 Like