Plus-sized body types

I was creating plus-sized female characters for my story and wanted to make plus-sized males but there doesn’t seem to be an option? Why is this? Or is there a way round this?

1 Like

Unfortunately Episode hasn’t released Plus sized males yet :disappointed:. Hopefully they will soon, many people want them :crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes

Yea, episode has not released Plus size males yet, but they most likely will soon. It’s great to hear you use plus size women though :slight_smile: I feel like they don’t get enough attention.

2 Likes

Yeah it doesn’t really seem fair that there is diversity for female body types but not males :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah I agree, hopefully they’ll introduce more body types for males too.

1 Like

On the one hand, yes, I 100% agree. On the other, though, there are trans female bodies for males, while female characters don’t have trans male bodies—forcing any authors that do use trans male characters to use male characters, or females that A. Have larger breasts or B. Wear baggy clothing to cover up the fact. So I’d agree and disagree :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I think it’s as simple as there should be trans female bodies for males, and trans males bodies for females. The same with plus sized characters, it should be inclusive of both males and females

5 Likes

Agreed :point_up_2:t3::point_up_2:t3:

2 Likes