PLZ HELP! New error that won’t go away?!

I’ve never had this problem before, I’m confused?

before you guys pull the “refresh, restart your-“ I’ve tried everything. I’m just curious as to what this means and if anyone else has been getting it.

It was working fine earlier and all the sudden it’s doing this. It won’t go away and I’ve tried everything.

I’ve looked over my script and saw no errors?

Any ideas?

WHHHATTT IS HAPPENING?!

1 Like

idk girl! sorry.

1 Like

Click ctrl h to open history and clear it and then, try opening the website again and log in again and try to preview

I have MacBook

1 Like

I’m so upset tho.
I rarely have the energy to write and the ONE day I do the portal is jacked up.

Did you accidentally press the “memory” button? I only ask because it seems like whenever someone touches that, it messes up their previewer. Otherwise, I’m not really sure what it could be… mine’s working fine over here :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I didn’t press memory :sob:

2 Likes

Yikes, I have no idea then, I’m sorry :weary:

1 Like

Oh sorry, but maybe you can search up on YouTube how to clear history on MacBook?

1 Like

Maybe try clearing your cache? That is if you use google chrome… other than that I have no idea.

maybe use a different browser if it truly wont go awayyyyy

OK! So… I am having this same problem… however, when I previewed it on the mobile app, everything was fine, even the music shrug It still won’t cooperate on my laptop but it’s working when I preview it on the app, so I believe it will work once it gets published. I hope you’re able to figure out something soon! <3

1 Like