Plz I really bored need somthing 2 do!

Please I’m so bored if you need art or anything please tell me cause I’m bored and can’t sleep so I want somthing to do. Thank you :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

HERE IS THE UPDATE:
Check out my new story called FOREVER AND ALWAYS , please check it out, screenshot and tag me in posts. :relaxed:
Title; Forever and Always
Style; Classic
Author; Kelsie L.
Genre; Drama and Romance
Summary; Surrounded by a perfect family and loving friends. But when pages unfold, lies occur, you are stuck in a world of never ending chaos . A typical high school story but with a twist.
IT INVOLVES; Gangs, Mafia, Love, Lies, Secrets and Twists.
INSTAGRAM; Kxlsiiwrites
The link is below :
episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Forever and Always

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

I posted my story yesterday and it is my first published classic story, I would really appreciate if you read it or yano… something like that. Share maybe… I am not sure what people do to be honest but I would really appreciate this.

I always fear no one will read my stories but I have still got some sort of hope.

1 Like

I’ll check it out for ya :blush::blush: and I’ll rexcomend it on my Instagram <3

OMG!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, THIS MEANS SO MUCH. Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Well, good thing I have a story :smile:

1 Like

I’ll read this 2 :innocent::innocent: and recommend it :blue_heart:

1 Like

What’s your episode name cause the links not working for some reason lol :blush:

Would this maybe work?..

I’ll check it out too :blush::blush:

1 Like

No when I click the link and press the step 2 button it doesn’t do anything. :3

The story name: Forever and Always
Author: Kelsie L.
I hope that helped…

1 Like

Thread Moved: Moved to Art Resources as that seems to be what this thread is geared towards. Please take note that “I’m bored” threads are not allowed on the forums, so this one needs a topic. Thanks! :v:

@Nick can you close this thread please :slight_smile:

Closed: Thread closed at request of thread Op :v: