:blob_sun: Poems And Quotes :blob_sun:

HELLO! 

As shown above -

:sparkles: This Thread is about Poems and Quotes. :sparkles:

I make quotes and poems for fun. I would like to help people with making poems and quotes. If you have a story and would like to add a custom poem(s) or quote(s) into a scene or it could be a quote for the beginning of a story. I’m here to make those kinds of things for you! When requesting please fill out a form and I will PM you back and give you the options if I accept your request.
These quotes and poems are FREE.

Rules

1. Be kind to the people on this post
  2. Be kind when asking for a poem(s) or quote(s)
  3. If you have a request for a poem(s) or quote(s) do not ask others to make one for you until I’ve made your poems. (No Thread hopping)
  4. If you are willing to use my poem(s) or quote(s) Credit me! (@Star_Hunter) :dizzy:

What I do

• I will make your poem(s) or quote(s) and give you options on which one(s) you want to use.
  • You can ask for more than 1 poem or quote at a time (Limit: 3 of both)
  • I can also write love letters in poetic form as well. ( for story ) :heartpulse:

Example -

• You can order 2 poems and 1 quote [NOT 3 poems and 3 quotes]

My Examples

Quote Example

“A world filled with anger and agony. Dreaming of a Eutopia to get away from the madness of real life. Crazy ways of the arrogant people that surround one will only come back when they have woken from their Fantasy.”

Poem Example
  • I have longed to see the face of the stars. They wonder at night. Calling my name waiting for me to say hello. The chilling night is burning under my skin to my brain. How come I’ve lost my contact? Free me…
Love Letter Example

My love,

What am I supposed to do? Fall and sink in this unforgivable ocean…

Or rise above the sea level and breathe once more? I’m calling out for your love. Rescue me…
You’re drowning… Shall I save you? Or Will I leave you with withered pain in your heart.

My love - save me…

Rather than give up, flow along the river of thoughts and bring peace to your mind.

Should life be chosen upon me?

Bewitched with trauma and fear calling ghouls and ghosts won’t save your soul but, rather

Perish it…

Forms

Author Forms

Quote Form

Story Name -
Photo of cover -
Description of story and/or scene -
Keywords (optional) -
Password

Poem Form

Story Name -
Photo of cover -
Scene -
Keywords wanted used -
People (optional) -
Password

Love Letter Forms

Story Name -
Photo of cover -
Keywords -
Who it is to and from -
People wanted in it (optional) -
Password

Reader Forms

Poem Form

What the poem is about:
Keywords:
Additional Info (optional):
Password

Quote Form

What quote is about:
Keywords:
Additional Info (optional):
Password

Password - Shakespeare

Questions And Concerns.

• If you have any questions PM me { :blob_hearts: Thank you! :blob_hearts: }
11 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

Can you create poems?

1 Like

This one is absolutely beautiful :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Yes that is what I do. I can create custom poems for people that want my custom poems in their stories. I can make poems about your story if you would like. Just fill a form out :))

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Ok but the thing is I’m a reader not an author. So does that mean the poems are only for authors?

1 Like

Well yes.
I can still make you a custom poem for your bio about you if you would like. If not thats ok.

Ok

1 Like

Hey, if you’re still available I would want a love letter.

Story Name - Secrets
Photo of cover - Still a work in progress
Description of story and/or scene - Amy is an international spy, but faces a challenge. College. The most popular bad boy falling for Amy. And a hater hot on her tracks. Can she still keep her secret safe?
Keywords - Desperate, Lovesick
Who it is to and from - To Amy from Ethan
People wanted in it (optional) -
Password Shakespeare

Additional Info

The LI is writing it because he’s desperate to catch the MC’s attention because all she does is ignore him. I trust you to make him sound like it’s killing him to be ignored and he’s trying to get her to go out with him on a date.

1 Like

Alight I will get working on making this! I will PM you the options and we can see which one you like best! :+1:

1 Like

Hey do you by chance do riddles?

1 Like

Not nessarlily. I’m not the best at them. I could try though. :smiley:

1 Like

Cam you create a poem about birds?

1 Like

sure

Ok.

Is there are poem form for like reader beacuse I don’t story since I’m not an author.

I will make one then :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made the forms fill it out if you would like :grinning:

1 Like

Ok