Point System Notifications

so for this story i’m writing right now there are point systems included and it heavily affects the story. i was wondering if i should put reader message notifications every time you earn a point? i know for sure i’m going to have a menu where you can check your points, but i’m still debating on the notifications :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think you should show the readers points using the reader message, and then when ur chapter ends then it’s best if u show the readers if they gained or lost any points and if you want, you can add gems so that they can pay for them if their points are low :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

I like when the writer puts in a reader message in for gained or lost points, it helps me decide what choices to make for future choices. So I think it would be a good idea to have them for readers.

3 Likes

@oliviaatd You should definitely try adding it in reader message as it enables the user to understand if they made the correct choice or not.
blob-hearts

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.