Points System for New Story, Need Help!

Hey, there!

So, I am in the process of writing the third chapter of my new story. I wanted to use the points system to help determine which love interest the MC ends up with…

Well, in the first interaction with Love Interest #1, MC is asked if she wants to go to lunch with him. I have already written the choice answers for this response, along with the points next to them…

However, when proceeding, since it is an important question and vital in getting MC to get to know this love interest, should I write the outcome of each choice directly underneath the answers in the script? I am just kind of confused on how to do this. I understand it’s supposed to be an outcome called upon later in the story, but this is a direct answer to his date question.

Also, I should add, if MC is supposed to get points with certain love interests, do I write the points next to MC? Which I don’t really understand why she would be the one to get points when it’s supposed to go towards the love interest…??

May have to scroll in to see my dialogue, I apologize.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Spark

1 Like

I can help.

1 Like

I definitely need it!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Okay :grinning:

1 Like

I basically decided to write the outcome of each choice already directly under each response MC gives, depending on what readers choose. Then after I finish coding these three outcomes, I’ll just proceed with the chapter where I left off. It should be the same for everyone after the date outcome plays out, until I do another points choice. That’s how I’m assuming it works anyway.

Yeah, it should be the same for everyone.