Pokémon Fan Club

I know all Pokémon even just their silhouettes. Also I can spell their names properly. I watched all their shows. I have been loving Pokémon since I was seven. I have Pokémon Ultra Sun, Sun, Omega Ruby, Alpha Saphire, Black 2, X, Y, Gold, Silver and Crystal.

OKAY dead SERIOUS question.

If anyone stills play Pokemon Go, I need a friend to give the gifts too, and like you could give me gifts back XD

:speaking_head: POKÉMON FOR LIFE
Been playing since Blue and Red

Does anyone still collect Poke - cards? xD

or am
I
alone?

@FallenAngelNight13 DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY FREAKUNG POKÉMON CARDS I HAVE? I HAVE A WHOLE BUNCH OF MEGAS AND EXES.

Oh and @FallenAngelNight13? This is the POKÉMON FAN CLUB. Ya hear me? So, of COURSE.

YES. HAHA

I’m of a bit of an oldie, and don’t have much of the ‘new’ cards. XD

What’s your favorite card, if you have to pick one. lel

NOPE. NOT CHOOSING AGAIN. Haha. No

xD Rip

I pick favorites for me lmao, I really like this Mew Card I have (bc I just adore Mew <3)

But I am a bit strange, and I also love trainer -> Battle location cards.

Sśwwompqww91Strange? For collecting amazing, beautiful, charming, delightful, exquisite, fantastic, gorgeous, harmonious, incredible, jazzy, kind, lovely, miraculous, nurturing, occupying, perfect, queer, rewarding, satisfying, tasteful, unreal, vast, wonderful, xellent, yellow, and zany Pokémon cards? I can name a Pokémon from every letter of the alphabet. Want to alphaBET?

A
Alakazam

B
Brionne

C
Clefairy

D
Darumaka

E
Electrivire

F
Fletchinder

G
Growlithe

H
Heracross

I
Illumise

J
Jigglypuff

K
Kadabra

L
Liepard

M
Mr. Mime

N
Ninetales

O
Octillery

P
Purrloin

Q
Quagsire

R
Raichu

S
Serviper

T
Trevenant

U
Unown

V
Vulpix

W
Wailord

X
Xatu

Y
Yangoose

Z
Zoroark

These are all the Pokémon that popped into my head FIRST. I can name every single other Pokémon if you’d like?

Edit: I tried not to use Mythical Pokémon or legendary Pokémon, but I can list all of those as well?

Changed my profile image.