POLITICAL THRILLER - Need help shortening my story bio!

Hi everyone!

I’m Ashley. I just joined the Episode forums, but I’ve been working on a political thriller story for some time now. Unfortunately, the character limit on the story bio is killing me. I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask for this kind of help, but here is my current (and wayyy too long) story bio.

Title: TBD
Description: When you attend an elite school for children of D.C.'s rich and powerful, scandal is something you can’t afford. Luckily, Hana specializes in making the problems of her classmates disappear. But when terrorists target her school, threatening the lives of everyone there, can she get all of them out alive? It’s your move. Make it count.

Please please PLEASE help me cut this thing down. The character limit is 180 characters. Any feedback is very much welcome.

Thank you!

Ashley

P.S. Title ideas would also be very much appreciated!

1 Like

Title: Targetted,
Description: Attending an elite school for the rich and powerful is something you can’t afford. Luckily, Hana specializes in making the problems of her classmates disappear. She soon becomes a threat, a target causing a threatening to lives. Can she get all of them out alive? You decide.

3 Likes

I had no ideas for the title, sorry.

Thanks for replying! I like how you shortened my story bio, but I feel like it misses the whole terrorist attack thing, which is pretty much what my story is about. I want to make sure it’s clear to readers that there are terrorists targeting Hana’s school because the students there are children of some powerful people.

1 Like

And it’s okay about the title. I appreciate you for trying!

Oh, you can add that if you want, there’s enough space for that.

Attending the most prestigious school in DC was never going to be easy when scandal is everywhere, but when terrorists target the school, will you get everyone out alive?

2 Likes

Oh my gosh thank you! That sounds great! Perfectly concise without being too blunt, yet still true to my story. :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.