Poll about sound ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Do you prefer sound in stories or not?

• With sound
  • Without sound

0 voters

3 Likes

I like when there are sounds like when the bell rings there that sound or the sound of door creaking but not music in general playing in the background. It irks me so much cause itโ€™s a reminder to me that this isnโ€™t a real story. Also it sometimes distracts me from what is happening in the story.

2 Likes

I agree with @BadassSaasha, music can distract me from the story, especially if it is random and doesnโ€™t fit the scene. On the other hand I read some stories in which it was really well implemented. I can absolutely live without it, but I know that there are some readers who wouldnโ€™t read a story without music so if you have the time, I would suggest you to add it. If someone doesnโ€™t like it, they can still read on mute.

4 Likes

i love episode music and i stop reading stories without music.

1 Like

I love stories with sound! It can really just set the scene if you pick the right soundtrack to put behind it.

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

i love stories with sounds :blush::heart_eyes:

I like music, but not when it changes every 5 seconds. At that point, Iโ€™ll just mute it lol

2 Likes

I always add sound/music to my stories but I always read stories without my sound on lol

1 Like

I love music & sound! It def adds to stories.

i like sounds and music in critical scenes, but thereโ€™s situations where youโ€™re overdoing it, you know what i mean?

1 Like

Honestly, I have never once read episode with my volume on

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.