[POLL] Are you looking for COMPLETED stories to read?

[POLL] Are you looking for COMPLETED stories to read?
  • Yes, I’m looking for completed stories to read
  • No, I will read both ongoing or completed stories
  • No, I’m not reading at the moment

0 voters

2 Likes

I used to read a lot of stories that were ongoing. But a few of them never got finished, and I was invested in those stories. Now I’m more picky in the stories I read, either they’re completed or I trust the author enough to know that their story will be completed.

2 Likes

I know exactly what you mean. I had read so many stories where I was fully invested in the characters only for writers not to finish their stories. My pet hate is when they start 101 new stories and yet none of them are finished!

I understand all writers have lives outside of Episode. I too had been too busy to continue writing at one point, but I always remembered my own disappointment when writers stopped writing so I promised myself I would always finish my story no matter what.

After over 2 years and 21 chapters I finally completed my story recently with the 2 intended endings I had for them at the beginning when I planned my story. I must admit it was hard to find the time to finish it, but I always said I won’t disappoint my fans like I had been disappointed. I made that promise and I’m proud I kept it, despite being super busy over the last couple of years.

1 Like

I usually check out ongoing stories when they havel 18-19 chapters already released, Idk why but I like to think these stories will be continued as they have so many chapters

1 Like

Following and put “Crimson Red” on favorites.
I too made a promise that the story I’m currently working on “Belonging Together” and any story I make down the line will be completed.

1 Like

Cool, thanks for the follow and favourite! :sunglasses: :+1:

I have also followed you and favourited your story. I hope you do complete it. How many chapters were you planning and when do you plan to finish it?

I saw your recommendation list too and we have quite a few favourite stories in common so I think you might like my story. Well at least hopefully :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The annoying thing is I have read stories with many chapters and invested a lot of time and passes on them, only for them to be never finished. It is totally disappointing to me when that happens.

I think some people don’t care and will keep moving on to one unfinished story to another,

For me, I get properly invested into a story and can replay the story again and again. If only there was more than 5 replays on Episode :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I agree with @Jae27 I will only read an ongoing story if I trust the author enough that they will finish it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the comments. I don’t have a schedule since it’s my first story, but I’m planning at least 15 episodes total.

1 Like