Poll: Character name

Basically this character is a stereotypical rich daddy’s girl Louis Vuitton handbag donning Ugg wearing #iwokeuplikethis hashtag using bitch. And I want to torture her by giving her the whitest girl name ever. So…

• Paizleigh
  • Alyzzabeth

0 voters

8 Likes

May I suggest Kviiilyn?
It’s “Kaitlyn” but has “VIII” because that means “eight.” :joy:

7 Likes

Oh my GOD that’s genius in the worst way possible. I LOVE IT

4 Likes

Ikr!? And it’s real too:

6 Likes

The baby looks like she’s just been crying and honestly I would be too

5 Likes

Not gonna lie, first thing I thought when I saw that name was Henry VIII :sweat_smile:
Also how the fudge did they get from Kaitlyn to that???

2 Likes

When you chilling in the womb and your parents talking about naming you Kviilyn

12 Likes

:rofl::joy::joy:

For real tho, can you imagine being the teacher and having to read that name out loud? :flushed:

I’d totally mess it up

1 Like

Me as a non english speaker could not pronounce either of the names. I always think that names should rather be simpler.

1 Like

If you don’t have a last name in mind or for a different character can I suggest George? Like after Regina George :joy:

1 Like

For sure Taylor or Hailey are the whitest of the white girl names lmao just a thought :grin:

1 Like

What about Anna or Taelyn or Emma?

I actually just laughed out loud. lmfao.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

Hahah! Welcome to the Forums- so glad I made you laugh!

1 Like

hM. I guess rich people name there kids some stoopid names thennn

Britney?

1 Like

Oh my gosh, if I were that girl’s teacher, I’d probably read ‘Ka-VEE-lynn’ or ‘KEV-a-lyn’. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
She’ll probably have to explain to everyone she meets how her parents got K8lyn out of that.

2 Likes

If you need more typical rich girl names, for maybe her sister or BFFs, there’s Mackenzie, Madison, Megan, Taylor, Jessica, or Regina.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.