Poll: Choiceless stories?

Hey there! Just dropping a quick poll over here, it’ll be a huge help if you vote below!
Would you ever read stories with little to no choices?

• Yes
  • Only if the story really intrigues me
  • Probably not, but I can make exceptions
  • Never

0 voters

4 Likes

Have you read the new story, Legally Clueless?
It has no choices but if you give it a chance it is a really nice story.

3 Likes

Never heard of it, but I bet it’s amazing ^-^

2 Likes

of course. Ive someones story with no choices and I like it. :heart:

1 Like

That’s good to hear, I’m kind of nervous whether anyone would want to even try and read my new story, since it so far doesn’t have any choices in it.

2 Likes

Tbh, I dont care if they dont read it, I would read it even though there isn’t any choices, and your story is good. .

2 Likes

Bumping this up for more people to see ^-^

Idk, it bugs me if it has no choices, but the story has to be really good.

1 Like

I tend to enjoy stories with less impactful choices. It’s like simply reading a visual book without having to stress whether you’ve made the right choices or not.

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Not the episode version but the true version of I married a millionaire is like that and I get just super excited to load my tickets and continue reading although it has no choices but outfit choices which are also not frequent but the story itself is spectacular :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: so a story without choices but with a very exciting and intriguing plot is absolutely a must read

2 Likes

i’m fine w it. i actually dislike choices that matter so w no choices, it’d be good.

2 Likes

Well sure, I just see it as similar to reading a book or watching TV, no choices just letting the writer tell you a story

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.