POLL: CHOICES for choices

Hey guys! I am writing a story at the moment and I want to know what kind of choices people prefer to have in the stories they read. Please vote it would really help me and other writers out!! Thanks!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• CLOTHES CHOICES
  • ACTION CHOICES
  • TALKING CHOICES

0 voters

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t belong in any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

I think keeping most of the choices action or talking[depending on the genre talking choices can let readers recieve certain info or not - in example- a detective conducting an investigation- choices can affect what info readers get and when they get it to solve the crime] is a good way to go and toss in outfit choices for important events - dates, undercover work, etc.

So you can have all 3. I would use clothes choices sparingly and dont give 500 options to tap through 3-5 outfits are plenty. :joy::grin:

Why not all of them?

i will do all of them, i am just trying to figure out what most people like the most :grinning:

1 Like

Like I said. I’d keep a majority of the choices story-related & throw in a few dressing choices. Too often people use dressing choices as a way to “have choices” but they almost always have nothing to do with the story. Lol