POLL: [CLOSED]Happy Endings, Sad Endings or.... Story Endings?

Hey y’all

It’s already in the title, but anyway,
I’m writing my story at the moment, and I need to know which endings y’all prefer.

Do you like Sad Endings, Happy Endings or do you like to have the option to choose which ending you want?

Do you like Sad Endings, Happy Endings or do you like to have the option to choose which ending you want?
  • Happy Endings.
  • Sad Endings.
  • Option to choose which ending you want.

0 voters

I would like to hear your opinion about Story Endings.
Feel free to comment down below.
xx

6 Likes

I want The option to choose :sweat_smile: but accidentally chose happy endings !! You know it’s not always roses :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I personally don’t mind which ending a story has, but I like when it fits the story. For example, I really like sad endings because it sticks with you way more than happy endings, but a comedy getting a sad ending out of nowhere wouldn’t work at all. :sweat_smile: On the other hand, a story that’s been really sad since the first episode would not really benefit from having a super happy ending; it would clash too much. In this case, a bittersweet end could be really nice! :blush:

As for the option to choose your own ending, I like it, but you still need to make sure that all endings fit the story, the plot and the characters. If your MC is sad or feeling down most of/all the time for whatever reason, it wouldn’t be realistic to make them all of a sudden a bubbly and joyful person just because they got the good ending.

So yeah, that’s my opinion ahah! :relaxed:

7 Likes