Poll: Do You Bite Your Nails When You Get Nervous?

• Yes, Honey, I do, now I have my reasons.
  • No, I am actually pretty calm.

0 voters

4 Likes

Tbh I’m not calm at all but I don’t bite my nails :joy:

9 Likes

I’m too germaphobic to bite my nails

5 Likes

Its a bad habit…but, you know – bad habits die hard :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Nail biting is annoying. No way

3 Likes

I’m calm :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
But biting my nails have become a habitat of mine now :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

I’m the opposite person for calm heck it’s like 3am and I woke up anxious :rofl: but I don’t bite mine

3 Likes

Yurp. Unfortunately.

Because of this, I always have at least 2 bandaids on my hands because of how far I get.

2 Likes

I don’t bite my nails when I’m nervous. I just bite 'em. LOL - a habit. I got it from my dad. >.< Thanks Dad…When I wear fake nails, it helps, but I ALWAYS end up biting them again because I can’t stand it when they’re long for some reason…like…even fake nails. Having these long things on my fingers doesn’t feel right. They get in the way of writing, of typing, of using my phone, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY!! They make playing video games slightly awkward…so I just can’t have nails. LOL

4 Likes

Same girl :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: that’s the nails of my tight hand are really short :joy: the left ones r long though :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I got it from my dad as well. I never used to but a few years ago I started and now it has become a habit.

3 Likes

I’ve never bit my nails before…it feels strange :joy:

I’m not calm half the time, but I don’t bite my nails

2 Likes

I don’t chew my nails when I’m frightened. I just bite 'em. LOL - a dependancy. I got it from my dad. >.< thanks Dad…after I wear fake nails, it helps, however I usually come to be biting them again due to the fact i’m able to’t stand it when they’re lengthy for some purpose…like…even fake nails. Having those lengthy things on my hands doesn’t experience right. They get within the way of writing, of typing, of the usage of my telephone, AND most significantly!! They make gambling video games slightly awkward…so I just can’t have nails. LOL

2 Likes

I dont bite them… I kinda break them off (or pull/peal) which then leads to me getting deep cuts around my finger nail. And i dont do it when I’m nervous, just a habit (although I hate having long nails)

As a hand model, this is just an impossibility. :nail_care:t4:

yes and I bite my skin

I do get nervous sometimes, but I never bite my nails.

I did but I have stopped it with the help of habitgrams

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.