POLL: Do you have a room for your washing machine and dryer or are they out in the open?

DUDE. I’m looking to move soon, and I’m browsing the web for apartments or whatever. I get to a location that advertises that there’s a washer and dryer in the house. So I’m like “cool. Let’s take a look.” I click it. And yes, there’s a washer and dryer…

but the dryer is in the living room…in a random ass corner.

And the washer is right next to the dishwasher in the kitchen…like lodged under the countertop.

They are 25 feet apart… I don’t understand why…

1 Like

Most of them are in the kitchen in England like in my old house that was smaller I had one there and everyone I know has theirs there, except in my new house I have it in the utility room cause we now have the space. I’ve seen some people even have it in their garage because they haven’t got the room.

2 Likes

So… Having it in the kitchen is considered “out in the open”?

1 Like

I mean technically it’s in the kitchen :joy:

Or your kitchen is in your laundry room :clown_face:

Mine is in a room between the basement and the entrance area.

1 Like

A kitchen isn’t always out in the open though :thinking:
I’ve seen some kitchens with doors. Had there own little space lol.

1 Like

Well the options are the laundry room and out in the open.

So which one would the kitchen come under?

2 Likes

I didnt even think about that because I’m dumb

I live in England, and mine is in my kitchen. Well, sort of. Not sure how to explain this but I also have a downstairs bathroom next to my kitchen, and if you go out the door theres a part of the kitchen that is seperated ? But not by a door, by kind of like an arch??? Not sure. There’s a playstation on the counter my stepbrother uses, and underneath is a washing machine and tumble dryer. Then next to that is the door to the back garden. Again its a complicated explanation but thats how it is. It probably doesn’t make sense.
But, technically, it’s part of the kitchen.

1 Like

EEeey where’s the kitchen option?!

And also don’t flag dis, it’s relavent I swear :

Okay so we really needed a new washing machine (by we I mean my mum) so we ordered one and when it finally arrived , I swear she was crying because she even watched it’s first wash like … Okay…

1 Like

Luckily I have a laundry room now, but a few years ago, the laundry room and the dining room were the same room. When we ate we could hear the washing machine going crazy and we had to shout to communicate. Sad yet hilarious times :joy:

Thank God they are over.

1 Like

I know this I’d gonna sound weird but I always get this shocked face when someone tells me they actually eat in the dining room :joy:

so people dont just put them in kitchens… kay

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.