POLL: Do you prefer CC or static?

Do you prefer stories where you can customize the character or when the character is stoic and described during the episodes?

• I prefer custom characters
  • I prefer the author’s vision

0 voters

Personally, I’m greatful when they give me the option but honestly I usually just keep them the same lol

2 Likes

i dont really care about cc anymore. if it is there i sometimes change it but not always. mostly only if shall pick a name cause i usally name them something from a movie or something so i want them to look like that. if i cant pick a name i just let them be as they are mostly

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

It depends really.

8 Likes

Whys this always a topic?

I prefer CC(shocker…) most ppl make their characters look the same and act the same lotta “authors visions” seem too similar x3.

CC i have a choice. I did read a story by J.Miley? With no CC and loved it so yeah…

6 Likes

I prefer CC because a lot of these authors “visions” look the same. Don’t wanna play as the same white girl with blonde hair & plump lips

7 Likes

Tbh, it depends. Sometimes I feel like “it’s nice to see the author’s vision of the character” and other times I feel like this:

3 Likes

Tbh I’m not bothered. I’d rather just get on with the story really.

2 Likes

Customising stresses me out. I do not give a shit about the characters’ look. I just want to read a quality story, and if a fixed appearance helps the story, I could not care less. I love INK, but “generic” features bother me a little bit, so if given a chance I change them a little.

However, I do not really care.

3 Likes

I usually prefer the author’s vision, unless the MC is super generic. Then I CC.

2 Likes

In a world where every MC looks like each other, CC is the only way to add some originality. So yes, I prefer CC.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.