POLL: Do you prefer to read Limelight or Ink?

Hey @Forever1201 here :blush: Right now I have a story that im writing and its in Ink. However, im planning to make another story probably when I finish this story im working on. I want to know which people prefers more. I want to make sure my next story everybody enjoys it.

• Limelight
  • Ink
  • Both

0 voters

Comment down below your opinion :blush:. Every opinion matters :heart: Any tips u have are accepeted here too.

3 Likes

Both. Both of them are good.

1 Like

Lime light

1 Like

I prefer Limelight, but I wouldn’t not read a story just because it’s in INK.

It’s up to you to decide which style works best for the story you want to convey, which style fits your aesthetic. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Some things are only available in one of the styles (eg. only INK has an army outfit last I checked, while Limelight has a lot of things like scars and tattoos), while some things just feel a little better in one style or the other (eg. the crying animations in Limelight are pathetic lmao).

But, most importantly, enjoy the writing process, and make the story your own. :heart:

5 Likes

limelight by far !!

1 Like

limelight!

1 Like

I’ll read both, but INK is my go to lol

1 Like

ink. its what i write and read in.

1 Like

I personally write in LL but when looking for stories to read, the style doesn’t prevent me from reading it. As long as the plot and directing is good, I could care less about which style the author wrote it in🤷🏾‍♀️

1 Like