POLL: Fanmade Oxenfree Sequel?

Don’t know where to put this, but I’m trying to decide whether or not it’s worth it to endeavor upon writing this story. It would be LL and act as a fanmade sequel to the game Oxenfree. It would not use the same characters and would have a different storyline despite it being based in the saem world. I just have no way to gauge how many people have actually read or played Oxenfree, so please help me choose!

For anyone who doesn’t know the premise of the game, here’s a summary:

A supernatural teen thriller about a group of friends who unwittingly open a ghostly rift. Players control Alex, who brings her new stepbrother Jonas to an overnight party gone wrong off the coast of their hometown.

• I’ve played Oxenfree and I’d read this
  • I’ve played Oxenfree and I wouldn’t read this
  • I haven’t played Oxenfree and I’d read this
  • I haven’t played Oxenfree and I wouldn’t read this

0 voters

I think you may run into some problems writing it - having something related to a TV Show/Game/Move/etc. isn’t allowed, I believe. I was going to write an SPN sorta spin-off with my friend and I’s OC’s. I sent in a ticket asking, though, and it said that it would violate the rules.

ah, nuts. i figured something like that would happen, but it was a cool pipe dream while it lasted. sorry about your ocs!! i’d love to stick some of my mine in a spin-off, but i copyright’s a buzzkill.

Topic inactive for one month. Closed for archiving.