Poll for Ideas!

Hi guys, so I’m planning a new story and would like some help with ideas. The story is about 2 people that both suffer similar mental illnesses that fall in love and run away together.

I’m just wanting to know what people like or which way they would like to story go.
Please vote or comment any other ideas you have, it would help a lot.

• Let their friendship develop into a relationship through multiple episodes.
  • Haters to Friends to Lovers.
  • Get together in an early episode and be more of a love story.

0 voters

Thank you x

What do you mean by this?

Hello @epii.emmah, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Share Feedback since it’s about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

I’d still be careful how you portray this, make sure you show that running away isn’t the answer to mental illness and that it’s okay to ask for help. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I’m making sure that I word the story carefully and the reason the run away isn’t to do with the illness, it’s more because of something that happens to everyone in the world.

1 Like

Spoiler: My vote is for “Haters to Friends to Lovers”.

I think it would be interesting to show the variability of symptoms and how a difference in coping mechanisms can lead to problems in interpersonal relationships. (TL;DR Sally can cope better with Symptom A and this frustrates Johnny whom can not cope with Symptom A as easily as Sally.) Not saying you can’t show this using other story formulas, but it would be nice to see it in real-time. We can see Sally share her knowledge with Johnny, and vice versa.

1 Like

Thank you!

I never thought about that

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.