[POLL] Have you read the story "Crimson Red" on Episode?

[POLL] Have you read the story “Crimson Red” on Episode?
  • Yes, I have finished reading the entire story (all 21 chapters).
  • Yes, I have started reading, but not yet completed (please specify which chapter you are up to)
  • No, but I will definitely check it out and add to my read list
  • No, it’s not my type of story

0 voters

6 Likes

Hi everyone, I have been trying to see where the majority of my readers are coming from, although I highly doubt it is from this forum I’m still interested to see how many readers I generate from here hence this poll.

Please also specify in the comment which chapter you are up to if you are reading my story and haven’t completed it yet.

All feedback on my story are welcome, and you may leave a comment below or private message me.

4 Likes

I’m currently reading the 10th episode, I stopped reading since I was pretty busy with my own story :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there, I always knew only a low percentage of readers is generated from this Episode forum but it looks like you are the only one! :sweat_smile: :joy:

Thanks for reading and I hope you are enjoying it :clapping: :heart: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I did enjoy it :relaxed:

1 Like

I’ve never heard of it.

3 Likes

Me too!

2 Likes

I think I’ve heard about this story but never had time to read it :thinking:

1 Like

I heard of it, not sure if I read it I read alot of episode stories I end up loosing track.

1 Like

Are you sure? Your name & avatar looks familiar to me. Do I know you from somewhere before?

2 Likes

Do you mind if i make a video edit of the story? I’m just at chapter 3 but I really love it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Well, is time to find out!

Btw there is a character called Amber with red hair in my story! :astonished:

2 Likes

No problems! I would love to see your video edit of my story!

You can tag me on @indy_author_zepetor_artist

So happy to hear you love my story :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Chapter 3, you have another 18 chapters to go!

2 Likes

It’s time to start! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Time to get back to it! :heart: :ok_hand:

It is!! :grin:

1 Like

@Isabella.write @Raitlyn @Silverx I would love to know which branch you chose to read in Chapter 17 and which final ending you chose when you get there :heart: :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Lol! :rofl:

2 Likes

Hm Idk, :thinking: I changed my pfp a while ago so that might be the case.

2 Likes

I have it listed and I do intend on reading it.

1 Like