Poll: help me find a title!

Hi guys! I’ve been thinking too much on what title I should use, when I could just have help!
I’ve been stuck working on lame stories that don’t work out.

• Secret Lovers
  • CURSED
  • AMNESIA
  • Love me
  • Sister Love

0 voters

What is the story about?

1 Like

Which one?

The one you are finding a title for

1 Like

AMNESIA has the most votes, right now.
I can tell you the plot for that story.

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

It doesn’t make sense to make a choice when there’s no information on what the story is about?

AMNESIA
Plot:
Looking back into 2016.
Emma was a 14 year old girl, taken in by parents she had never met before, after waking up with amnesia on a hospital bed. Emma was taken by her Step-parents who acted strange and hid a door behind her that she couldn’t see. Emma gaines half her memories with clues of her parent’s that wanted her to think that they were hers.

1 Like

If it does not make sense to you, you don’t have to vote. There doesn’t need to be any complaining.

No need to be rude :woman_shrugging:

I was just pointing out that the logical way of finding the perfect title for your story would be to have some information, minimal at best. For all anyone knows, they could be voting for a title that doesn’t match your story at all.

Sorry for the ‘complaining’.

1 Like

She wasn’t complaining. It’s hard to choose something when you don’t know what it’s for. :woman_shrugging: It might be easier for people to vote when they know the plot. That’s just my opinion though. :heart:

1 Like

I wasn’t being rude. I was telling you what you could do.

A title for which is a better say in a story.

I’ve read a story extremely similar to this description

1 Like

You did?
Oh I’ll change it…

1 Like

Yh it was about a girl who woke about has amnesia and then two people tell her that they are her parents and she gets suspicious and I think she finds out that aren’t I forget what it’s called tho

1 Like

Oh noo.
Her parents sent a contract for those to be her adopted parents. They hide a door behind her.

1 Like

A door that she can never go in.

Oh ok maybe changing the description up a bit so people dont think you stole that person’s idea cause it’s pretty similar

1 Like