POLL: Horror/Thriller/Mystery

Hi there!

The name’s Bianca. I’m in the process of writing a story for mature audiences, namely one that contains dark themes of horror & thrills (embedded within a mystery).

To get a sense for the kind of scope people are keen to see, I would appreciate if you would take the time to answer these polls and leave a comment.

Thank you!

Which age group would you prefer to read?

• High School Age (Approximately 16-18)
  • University Age (Approximately 20-25)

0 voters

Would you be interested in a pansexual MC?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you prefer a horror to have supernatural elements or be founded on the evil within humanity? Please indicate why in the comments!

• Supernatural Elements
  • No Supernatural Elements

0 voters

Which sounds the most interesting to you?

• Cults
  • Demons
  • Ghosts
  • Murder
  • Aliens/Conspiracies
  • Urban Legends

0 voters

7 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Bumping!

1 Like

Hi! @biancahail
I vote just now

Thank you so much! If you have a moment to spare, would you mind telling me if you think that there is a shortage of good (this is subjective of course) new horrors on the app?

1 Like

@biancahail
you’re welcome :innocent: i not sure there can be shortage of good but it which kind of shortage that do for Genres to fix with horrors or like a story yes it can be it depends

1 Like

Bumping one last time to get as many responses as I can! Thank you to everyone who has responded! x

Bump! love cults, demon and murder :green_heart:

1 Like

Amazing thank you so much! I’m glad you do, it means I know that there is an audience out there who will potentially enjoy my work!

1 Like

ahh good luck!!! looking forward to it!

1 Like

Bump I voted just now :slightly_smiling_face:

Honestly even tho I’m under 16 I really do enjoy horror,gore, murder, mysterious etc stories and movies so I know I will enjoy the story that you are planning on writing so please tag me when it is out cause I want to read it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s alright! I’ve loved all things dark and creepy since I was a child!
Having an appreciation for it and being under 16 just proves to me that you have good taste! I’ll be making a post when it’s ready so keep an eye out! x

2 Likes

Yes!! I can’t wait :grin: :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.