• Buy Them
  • Wait For Them
  • Get Unlimited
  • Look Up Free Pass Hacks On Youtube :wink:

0 voters

7 Likes

How do you get unlimited passes?

3 Likes

I seem to have like 60 passes and I’ve never bought them and I don’t read enough each day to get the rewards :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

You go to the page where you buy tickets, scroll all the way down and it’ll be there.

It’s $9.99 for 30 days, I think.

3 Likes

Oh, thanks.

1 Like

i use those adds! if you’re out of passes you just watch a few adds until there is no time left and BOOM passes refiled :joy:

3 Likes

I did that but they kept giving me those fake Matchignton Mansion ads so I just bought them after that :joy:

2 Likes

OMG i have the exact same thing! I get so annoyed everytime that damn add comes up!

1 Like

somethimes even twice in a row :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

I have around 29 passes. I saved them up from the rewards as well as getting a free pass to reread a chapter (which I didn’t read because I got annoyed). :joy:

1 Like

I thought the only rewards Episode gave was 1 diamond per chapter for their own stories :joy:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

I get these daily reward things for reading 4 chapters each day. On the first day I get 1 pass, on the 2nd & 3rd days I get 2, and the rest of the days I get gems (I think).

1 Like

I wish I could use the hacks but they never work for me.

3 Likes

A friend let me use her login…it has a ton of gems & passes so idk if it was hacked or if she bought it. :rofl:

1 Like

I use to have like 40+ before the new pass rule was implemented a few months ago. Now I have around ~4 at all times which works for me because I usually have other things to do after 3/4 chapters anyway.

3 Likes

What rule?

Same, one ad cuts of like half an hour of your waiting time. So I just watch like 5 ads or something, and time’s already up :joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.