(POLL): Key Story Aspects

I’m curious about what appeals to people as well as the general consensus of things on the forums. So, I’ve decided to make multiple polls just to gain some feedback.

1. If you had the choice, do you want to influence the character’s personality and alignment? For example, make the MC more morally grey, lean evil, or lead to the good side.
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1. How do you feel about having at most 4 potential love interests? How many love interests do you think there should be? You won’t be forced into having a love interest or forced into romantic encounters if you don’t choose too. If you want a love interest, two will be males while the other two will be females.
  • Let MC be independent.
  • There should be only one.
  • Two is company.
  • Three is not a crowd.
  • Four is just right!
  • I don’t care.

0 voters

1. Does multiple characters’ POV sound appealing to you?
  • Yes
  • No
  • I don’t really care

0 voters

1. Do you want more interactive mini games? For example, defusing contraptions, picking locks, the chance to mediate arguments, and QTEs?
  • Yes
  • No
  • I don’t mind

0 voters

1. Should there be a more smaller focus on the characters’ mental health because of the potential events?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Doesn’t matter

0 voters

1. Do you want your choices to impact and cause the potential deaths of other supporting characters?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Doesn’t matter

0 voters

1. Would you want the option of framing someone for something?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1. Are you okay with making choices in the past that the MC may later regret in the present?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1. Are you okay with possible endings in which your character exits the show early or dies?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1. Are you ready to make hard decisions like deciding who should be the leader of the group or who you’ll save first?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1. Do you want there to be blood on your character’s hands?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1. After everything, do you want your choices to impact and change who the killer is?
  • Yes! I like the idea of my decisions in the past and present changing who the killer is.
  • No! I prefer the killer being the same for everyone’s playthrough because it makes things less messy.

0 voters

1. Lastly, would you ever take a pet to a stranded island? This question is very important for research purposes.
  • Yes! I need comfort and I love my pet!
  • No! Why would I bring my pet there? It’s too dangerous!
  • I don’t have a pet.

0 voters

Thank you for checking the post out, and if you have any personal opinions about some of these polls, make sure to put it down in the comments below.

4 Likes

I find this interesting. The polls people are the most split on are the polls involving blood on theirs hands and possible endings of MC failing. I’m curious as to why.

Bump!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.