(I have no idea if this is in the right category…)
Did y’all here? Episode created a new contest, and I’m actually going to enter this one! I write slow as hell, so I probably won’t even finish one chapter, but at least I would have tried. Anyways, I like making my own CC templates for my stories because it’s more convenient for me to have limited customization and keep some features of the default character. I decided that I was going to give the reader an option to wear a hijab, have freckles, wear glasses, or any combination of the 3. Then I realized that Episode is a godsend that recently released leg hair, and an ability to copy outfits, so I’m tempted to add the option. I’m curious about leg hair in customization, and if I should add it. By the way, I’m writing in Limelight, and my main character is a female. My genre is going to be some kind of fantasy, but I’m not sure yet.
- Do you think I should add leg hair in customization options?
- Yes, because it’s great to have an option to add leg hair!
- No, because I don’t like leg hair.
- No, because it would be difficult for you to create all those outfits.
- If given the option, would you add leg hair to your MC?
- Yes, I would!
- Depends on if I feel like it, or if it suits the main character, or if it’s light or dark leg hair.
- No, I don’t care about leg hair on humans, but I wouldn’t add it to my character.
- NO, LEG HAIR IS DISGUSTING AND GROSS ON HUMANS!
^ If you chose the last option, chill out. Bro, it’s leg hair.
- Final Question: On a scale from 1-10, how hard would it be to incorporate leg hair in all my outfits?
Thanks a bunch if you voted!