POLL: LGBTQ, Which do you

Do you prefer or appreciate the choice of LGBT??

• It’s appreciated
  • I don’t care.
  • I REALLY LOVE THE OPTION
  • What’s LGBT
  • I don’t use the option.

0 voters

3 Likes

I mean… There are so many different ppl in this world. It’s amazing to add it. But not required. :grin::grin:
Homie Washie/Omarion

2 Likes

I will always do female/female or male/male if the option is there. Like female-male been there, done that. Give me something new :kissing_heart:

1 Like

It’s good to have, not everyone is attracted to men, so I can see how awkward that would be for people. Sometimes I do play with female + female. Why not spice it up sometimes? :blush:

3 Likes

I always pick girl x girl, boys are just annoying to me. :grimacing:

1 Like

everyone wants an option and people are usually unbothered when it’s a straight romance but the second it’s a lesbian romance all the straights get pissed (don’t mind my off topic rant)

3 Likes

well i AM lgbt (im two of the letters lol) so its very important to me, it shouldnt be treated as a side choice while straight and cisgender is… default or something? lgbt characters should be implimented into stories just like characters of different ethnicities are.

3 Likes

i don’t like stories where LI is always male. like okay i can play with that since i’m bisexual, but what about homosexuals? i think lgbt option is very good:)

3 Likes

Well said.

i don’t mind that much, but when there’s a choice, I mostly choose the girlxgirl option to spice things up a bit, I’m straight, but I don’t try to play as myself, I try to play as the character, and honestly, it can be somewhat more interesting when the girl is a lesbian, since usually they’re straight. (also Episode guys-- mostly Ink, LL are okay, are sorta ugly, and the girls are pretty and funner to play with lol)

1 Like