• EPISODE INK

0 voters

1 Like

Why must you make me choose ;-;

Lmao.

3 Likes

Sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I love INK. I am writing my first story in Limelight and I don’t like all the extra I have to put in just to get them to stop talking lol.

3 Likes

The looping animations (I assume that’s what you’re talking about lol) are exactly why I dislike writing in LL. I also just can’t over how static everything looks. INK will forever have my heart, which is A-OK with me. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Yes loop animation is what I was talking about I have been wanting to do a LL for so long and I started it a few days and I think it well be my only LL story unless they change a lot of things.

1 Like

I think Limelight was a good idea it just felt a little rushed. Working with Limelight can be very hard and confusing to new writers who want to use Limelight for there story especially with extra animations . I think if Episode just used the same formatting like they do for INK it would be really fun to use.

4 Likes

Hello @episode_kw, this is Sydney the Moderator!

This topic has been moved to Episode Fan Community since it’s not related to the Forums. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

1 Like

Maybe static isn’t the right word to use lol. I think that, as beautiful as the actual style is (LL is aesthetic tbh, especially the girls), it comes off as really robotic looking in terms of the animations. That’s totally just me, though. Granted, I don’t read a lot of stories in LL and I haven’t really had the chance to experiment with it a whole lot myself, so that could be influencing my opinion.

Hmm, I never thought of it like this; I agree entirely! Maybe Episode themselves got tired of people not adding in extra animations, so they decided to put an end to that foolery once and for all. Who knows. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ah, Classic. It’s amazing how far Episode has come since their debut! I’ll definitely try to read more LL, because I really do want to like it as much as I like INK lol. One day!

2 Likes

Agree . I just hope they go back and work on things with it. Because I would love to do more in limelight but I just don’t really like writing in it the way it is.

2 Likes

I prefer Ink, but I’d like some LITERALLY NEUTRAL animations. I mean, the neutral ones should just be considered happy, because the character is smiling all the time. The ones that I like to use are short and not as animated, if that makes sense. talk_gossip, talk_shrug, talk_apathetic and talk_suggest are ones I use but… You know what I mean; there needs to be MORE!

1 Like

I agree

Limelight

1 Like