• LI that is a mafia leader
  • LI that is a vampire

0 voters

Which one and why? :sparkles:

5 Likes

Sweet boy LI :joy: :joy: :joy:
But I voted :rofl:

10 Likes

I am bias because I have a big hate for vampires. but honestly dont like either. to much, to clichi.

4 Likes

I chose vampire because I’m a sucker for fantasy dudes. :joy: Just because they’re different, y’know?
But I’m gonna be honest and say that I don’t like any vampire stereotypes. I see them just as people, but with fangs. I never liked the whole “lurks in the shadows; has to control themself from killing everyone they see” sort of persona. I see that more as something that depends on the person, not so much their species.
Hopefully that made sense. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Vampire, because at least they are not a part of organized crime.

9 Likes

I chose vampire even though I don’t like either of them but I prefer mystical character like vampire over mafia
There are more than 100k stories of Mafia I feel at this point we are indirectly normalising crime and criminals vampires aren’t real but Mafia’s are real btw this is my opinion not to belittle anyone :point_right:t3::point_left:t3::heart:

7 Likes

Oh god… I mean, when done well, the vampire LI is the least bad of the two. A mafia LI doesn’t have the luxury of being decent nor okay, ever. Mafia boss LI is just a no no.

5 Likes

Although vampires aren’t my favorite types of LI, they are still 100000% better than someone who premeditatively KILLS people in cold blood. I don’t get what the appeal is with that type of LI, to be honest. Especially with a mafia LEADER, the one who actually organizes all the crimes.

5 Likes

The bad boy :sneezing_face:
But for this poll, I’ll go with the vampire LI.

2 Likes