POLL: New Episode Tutorial Script?

Remember those old Episode scripts tutorials back when you were trying to figure how the heck coding worked?

Well, I did, and needless to say, it was still difficult for me to understand. After finding other sources of informationThank you @/Dara.Amarie for coding and other things, I have developed a little 1 chapter story that covered a bunch of coding stuff from basic directing to zooms to tappable overlays and more! It evens explains what’s happening during the story.

I was wondering if you all would like to see that?

Like I’ll post the chapter and the script through PM so you can follow along with the story (similar to what Episode had), and if you have any questions, you can ask me (hoping I can answer them all)!

However, I would like to know if you guys would like that, so perhaps, I can revamp it. (seeing as it was my first story and nothing makes sense.)

What do you think? Let me know in the poll below, and if you have any opinions or thoughts, please let me know. If you have a third opinion, please let me know :). Thank you, and have a good day/night!

• Yes, that sounds good.
  • No, don’t do it. Please don’t.
  • I have a third opinion.

0 voters

2 Likes

Love the idea and I would totally read that!

1 Like

Do you mean a story like: coding 101?

1 Like

Yea, in a way. It’s a 1 chapter story that covers a bunch of coding things while having mini jokes so it’s not boring (i hope)

BuMp :).

I love this idea so much, pickle!!! :laughing::grin::blush::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_heart::smile::grinning::slight_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::money_mouth_face::smile::kissing_smiling_eyes::smiley::slight_smile::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::shushing_face::smiley::kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

a little bump :))