Poll of the Week: [24 Hrs]

Hey Episodians, welcome back to poll of the week! I must beg pardon for missing last week’s. :sob:

Results are in from our last poll, Poll of the Week: [Animal Kingdom], and the cats have won.:heart_eyes_cat:

Now this week’s poll is gonna be a little different from my usual multiple-choice offerings. :sunglasses:

If you were stuck in one position for 24 hours, which would you prefer:

• Sitting
  • Standing

0 voters

Lets get this votin started! :cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

Imagine you are working in a clothing store, standing up for 24 hours!!! FEET HURTS!!! So, ill take my chances at sitting down. XD

7 Likes

[Clicks “Sitting”]

So… no change? I got this, guys. :nail_care:t2:

6 Likes

So far 100% says sitting :smirk:
It probably would be better for me to stand since I would be snoozing in my chair for 7-8 hours :sleepy: And my boss would not be happy :face_with_monocle:

But since it’s fictional :sleeping: :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Wait so if you choose standing you can’t really use the toilet or really go to sleep and if you choose sitting you have to scoot on the floor every where :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I basically do sit 85% of the day so a little 15% increase never hurt anybody

3 Likes

Ever heard of sliding down the stairs? Rugburn on my butt is basically my childhood in a nutshell.

3 Likes

who the f would stand for 24 hours?

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: What? This just made me laugh so hard

2 Likes

Yay cats! And the perfect GIF from one of my fave Disney movies. :slight_smile:

And as for this week, sitting for sure! :scream: I’ve worked retail and the longest shift I had was for Black Friday and I had to stand for 12 hours and boy lemme tell you. :sob: please no. Also days spent at theme parks where you so a lot of standing are no joke either!

5 Likes

You read my mind

2 Likes

also ngl… that sounds like a mf torturing technique

1 Like

Standing for 24 hours? That sounds like torture.

1 Like

Sitting. Like you don’t have to sit in the same position, you can sit legs crossed, sit on your butt, kneel, sit on the toilet. And I can just stretch all day lmao.

7 Likes

Sitting :wink:

2 Likes

Well, as soon as I saw sitting, I clicked on it! Basically, I know the struggles of standing for a LONG time. Plus, sitting for 24 hours is just like sitting the whole school hours, so it might not have any difference for me anyways. And it’s just one day so… :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

DEFINITELY sitting, I get exhausted and sometimes even sick when I stand up in one place for too long!

3 Likes

I have back problems, so sitting. Even sitting, I could still do my exercises.

2 Likes

I basically do this everyday. I HAVE NO LIFE :smirk:

personally sitting is way better.

2 Likes