Poll of the Week: [Animal Kingdom]

rATS because than i can make the human race suffer with all the nasty, crusty diseases rats carry.

just kidding

3 Likes

omg, yes. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!

1 Like

I’m going with a great white :shark:
I just wanna be a cold-blooded eating machine :robot_shark: I love shark week :joy::tulip:

3 Likes

Same. I want to be a bunny.

2 Likes

Such missed opportunities! :sob: That’s what Other is for, I guess, to catch all my mistakes. :relieved:

:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

i JUst lOVe rAtS :rat::rat::rat:

1 Like

imagine a rat crawling in yr house n yr fam scared but u aint? XD

2 Likes

i want like 7 :rat:

2 Likes

low key i am kidding however, i do love rats :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

so adorable!!! can I pet him!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

ew :nauseated_face::scream:. then coouple mins later,they in the garbage digging for food. 0.0

3 Likes

or they start breeding with each other like 2 seconds later :face_with_hand_over_mouth::sneezing_face::unamused::unamused::unamused:

i don’t even want a rat. I don’t want a pet…

1 Like

Not if we feed them snakes. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

don’t u DARE kill my imaginary pet rats!

2 Likes

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

In all seriousness, we should keep this on animals we ourselves want to become, not on our pets. :wink: For instance, since I picked eagle, that means I subsist mainly on rodents.

Like rats. :grin:

6 Likes

so now u, want to kill me. and my army of unwanted crap. :scream::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

I think I want to be an eagle!!:joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Well when you put it that way :thinking:

Who’s to say you can’t have multiple animal forms? You could become something bigger and non-rodenty. Like a bear. :bear: Or a horse. :horse: And then my eagle would not want to eat you. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

oh goodness…:nauseated_face:

3 Likes

or a mutant rat god. like this guy right here

4 Likes