Poll of the Week: [April Showers]

Hey guys, welcome back to poll of the week! My apologies for not getting this up sooner. :cry: Our results from last week’s poll are in, and the winner was COW :cow: Give it up for cow! :joy:

We’re all probably a little familiar with the saying April showers bring May flowers, but the downside of rain outside is that we have to stay inside.

So what’s your favourite rainy day activity?

• Episode!
  • Something artsy–drawing/painting or music-related
  • Cooking
  • Hanging out with online friends
  • SLEEP
  • Playing with my pets!
  • Annoying my family/housemates
  • Binge-watching TV shows
  • Bold of you to assume I’m remaining inside when there’s a lovely world outside to explore
  • You guys get rain?!?

0 voters

Lets get votin, yall! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

When it rains, I either sleep, or be on Episode, or just watch the rain and feel the nice cool breeze and think about life and what the future holds.

1 Like

the facts that it rains dosent do anything in my life. the biggest note is I maybe will say “det regner” and thats it

1 Like

Where’s the “Play video games” option? That’s what I like to do on rainy days.
:video_game: :joystick:

3 Likes

Rain helps me sleep so well! We’ve got a few days of rain later this week… I’m gonna be so well-rested.

1 Like

I laugh at the people outside who don’t have an umbrella :smiling_imp:

1 Like

…You guys get sun? ‘Rainy days’ are just days where I am… :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Where’s the “Go out in the rain and get a cold” option? :joy:

1 Like

If you think I’m too old to jump in a puddle much to the protest of my Evil-Lynn person you are incorrect

4 Likes

a mood :joy: is that dutch?

:flushed: i knew i forgot something!

so mean :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t want to encourage unsafe behaviour, but this is honestly what I do myself :joy:

bold of you to assume I assumed you were too old for anything :smiling_imp:

1 Like

its danish, it just mean it rain. regner also means calculating. you wont belive how many times I have heard its perfect rain weather to do calculating det perfekt regne vær til at regning. its the most over used sentence when its rain in a math class

1 Like

That’s pretty cool! I recognized the phrase since it’s really similar to the German term for rain: der regen. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yeah I failed German. though to be fair I failed all classes while I had German.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.