Poll of the Week: [Breaking the Fast]

Howdy y’all! :cowboy_hat_face: Welcome back to poll of the week! Thanks to everyone who voted in last week’s poll! :grin:

This week’s poll is somewhat related to last week’s. I noticed quite a few voters indicated that they don’t eat breakfast on a regular basis, so obviously this requires a poll. :smile:

What’re your breakfast habits?

• I eat soon after I get up every morning!
  • Maybe a little something to munch on, nothing too heavy
  • COOFFEEEEE :coffee:
  • Breakfast? Ain’t nobody got time for that
  • I get up really late so it’s really more of brunch for me
  • Technically breakfast is the first meal of the day, so whenever I get up (even if it’s 2 pm)
  • Other

0 voters

Let’s get votin’, y’all! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Since I don’t drink coffee, tea, or soda, I don’t really have any “pick me up drinks”. So over the years, cereal has become like my coffee? If I don’t have cereal (chocolate milk is the only substitute if I have to be somewhere and don’t have time), then I get REALLY cranky. Or I guess I should say that I am very cranky without it. lol I don’t handle waking up very well and everyone in my life tends to avoid me until I’ve had some. :joy::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I dont understand all the amercian cereal, its so full of suger,

2 Likes

What a coincidence that it’s Ramadan for me during these polls :sleepy:

4 Likes

Sugar is honestly my biggest vice. And because of that I will probably defend cereal with my life. Lol Also, not all American cereals are like this! There’s several healthy options as well if you don’t want a sugary kind. :blush:

2 Likes

What is a breakfast

Jkjk but uhh but normally when I wake up
I’m to lazy to eat
So I lay down :tired_face:
Which is really bad…

But when I do get up to eat I make myself something to snack on
Or some eggs :blush:

And I normally wake up at 12:00pm so idk…

1 Like

I work in the hospitality industry and often in some days I could finish a shift at like 2am and not get up until like 3pm. So I blame work :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

When I get up it’s usually around 10 and I eat at 11-12, so I consider it lunch.

1 Like

a miserable little pile of eggs. :joy:

Lol :joy::joy::joy:

It’s actually really yummy… you must try some though I agree there is a lot of sugar in there but it’s actually play once in a while…:wink:

*actually pretty nice once in a while

I initially thought that this thread was actually about Ramadan :joy:

1 Like

I am happy to say they dont sell most of it in my country.

:yum::yum::yum:

We totally eat breakfast at normal time during Ramadan :rofl:

2 Likes

Hahahaha but you all eat early right? Like 6-7am?
Most of my Muslim friends do here :joy:

1 Like

It’s called suhoor, which is near the early morning prayer. I woke up around 4 AM in my place :joy:

1 Like

Ah… yes, I’ve heard!
Gosh that’s early!! Most of my friends wake up around that time too!

1 Like