Poll of the Week: [Chicken & Waffles vs Waffle Fries]

Hello Episodians!

The results of last week’s poll are in and it looks like the vocalists have won this one! Singing takes the cake with 20% more votes!

Are you ready for another exciting competition? This week, the Episode Team wants to know…

VS.

It’s a waffle battle this week on the Episode forums! Chicken and waffles vs. Waffle fries! Who will take home the gold? You decide! Vote now!

• Chicken & Waffles
  • Waffle Fries

0 voters

1 Like

chicken

Chicken and waffles is a combo I’ll never get

I didn’t get it either until I tried it. After that all bets were off and it turned into an addiction. A very tasty one :smiley:

3 Likes

Neither of them are really found in England :woman_shrugging:t3: Not that I’ve found anyway.

do you put like

syrup or hot sauce on them? I’m so curious

1 Like

you put Maple Syrup & apparently when it gets on the chicken, it tastes amazing ?

i’ve lived in the South for nine years and i still haven’t tried chicken & waffles.

1 Like

Hands down!

2 Likes

Same and I’ve been here for 25+ years
Maybe I should check that off lol

1 Like

Chicken and waffles?
That just sounds wrong.

Don’t worry, it’s good! :hugs:
Like how we put ketchup on tomatoes, but usually don’t put it on baked potatoes. (ok, that was kinda random, but I wanted to think of a “crazy” food combination.)

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I like waffle fries.

2 Likes

Lol

Goooooooood morning! Holy cow, lot’s of momentum here! Yeah, I was incredibly skeptical as well at first. You use maple syrup and butter and poor it all over the chicken and the waffles. It really sounds less than desirable…but once you sink your teeth into your first bite…you can’t stop! See below for example:

4 Likes

I guess it’s just a Californian thing? No one else gets it haha.

Don’t knock til ya try it!!!

I can confirm that both NJ and CO enjoy it <3 Well some of us :slight_smile: