Poll of the Week: [Classic vs Limelight vs Ink]

I hate classic, TBH. But I like Limelight and Ink both. I couldn’t choose between those two :joy:

4 Likes

INK! :heart_eyes: but I love the clothes in limelight. :tipping_hand_woman:

5 Likes

only the OG’s remember classic, i remember falling in love with it when i first started episode, but i’m team ink all the way! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I haven’t been on Episode for a year or two, and back then and even now it’s Classic for me. I’m kind of sad to see less Classic stories now…

3 Likes

Ink for sure :heart_eyes: But also really like classic. Not a fan of limelight though…

5 Likes

Yeah, I wish more people wrote in it… I’m searching through Episode to find good Classic stories to read, but it’s hard as less people write in it. I’m trying to bring it back, though :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Inky PInky Ponky,
Every other style is a donkey!

P.S. I didn’t mean any offense to other styles though. It’s just my opinion, which can be trashed or praised - I. Don’t. Care!

7 Likes

Same! If it helps, I am currently writing a new story in Classic. The idea sounds promising, but I’ll probably fail at the execution portion lol. I highly doubt I will ever utilize the other styles. So I guess that makes 2 of us attempting to revive Classic

…I can actually see that as a hashtag movement… #reviveclassic :joy:

6 Likes

What really makes me sad as a Classic fan is that when I was last on here, a lot of people still liked Classic and it was still going. But, seeing this poll makes me really sad. Probably because of the attachment I have developed to Classic. It also makes me feel like no one will read my story since I’m writing it in Classic. I hope that Episode does some promotional event for Classic to keep it from dying…

6 Likes

I’ve been playing episode since it first started. I remember feeling heart broken when they came out with Ink, but eventually i learned to love it but Classic will always have that special place in my heart :heart:

3 Likes

I had been waiting for so long for a poll on this…

I picked Limelight!
Even though I had “grown up” throughout my Episode Life with INK and Classic, I picked Limelight as a favorite as I love many of the animations and clothing items!

1 Like

The first Episode story I’ve ever read were in classic. (It was Glamnour Heights, back when it had it’s own app)
My first INK story was the Demi Lovato one. (and I remember loving that style almost instantly, but that’s not really on topic)
So much has changed since then.

Classic or Limelight,I hate INK.
For Classic I really love the clothes and everything appearance wise. If animations from Limelight were put in it would be the best for sure. I just like Limelights hairs and animations. INK makes all the characters look old and it makes me uncomfortable lol

4 Likes

mee :smiley:

2 Likes

Same I go on a hunt for classic stories they’re so hard to find since many are unfinished and discontinued. Episode needs to put categories so we know what is what.

4 Likes

INK Forever!!! :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Limelight is my favorite!!

2 Likes

Limelight ALL DA WAY!

2 Likes

I am totally with you, classic is looking a little CREEPY…

2 Likes

We ALL know INK is the best :kissing_closed_eyes: