Poll of the Week: Default Forum Emojis (🤩)

This is a special kind of #potw that has to do with the forums themselves :grin:

As most of the Episodian forum community knows, the forum emojis have undergone some changes over the past week or two. This is due to the most common forum platforms using default emoji sets provided by different companies. For more info check out Emojipedia. Now on to the poll info!

ready

It looks like most of ya’ll are either getting ready for school or work first thing in the morning! Getting ready for school comes in first place with 38% with work closing with a close 17%.

emoji

Which emoji set would you like to see as the default for the forums?

Disclaimer: There is no guarantee that the #1 winner of the poll will be the replacement. The forum team will choose based on the final 3 which emoji set best suits the needs of the community

Apple: apple
Google: google
Twitter: twitter
Emoji One: emojione
Facebook: facebook

• Apple
  • Google
  • Twitter
  • Emoji One
  • Facebook

0 voters

Also keep in mind that we have our Emoji Request thread where everyone can request any non copywritten emoji’s for us to possibly add to the forums! Make your voice heard and let us know what you would like to see as custom emojis

21 Likes

Yess a poll. Thank god

2 Likes

It’s a shame when we can’t have a poll without the community throwing insults. Please stay on topic folks.

12 Likes

All emojis look great but Apple is what I voted for :joy:

10 Likes

Oof.

1 Like

Does anyone know which one was the original? I’d like to vote for that one, or something remotely similar.

4 Likes

I hope they get changed back. And if not all, at least some…

1 Like

Apple… Always pick apple :shushing_face:

10 Likes

They dont have that one up there. Dont know why though since I live under a rock. :slight_smile:

let’s hope apple gets it, and hopefully it gets to be able to be on forums :pray::heartbeat:

6 Likes

Your question is answered in the links I provided in the beginning of the thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ohh, okay. Sorry, I just scanned over the post. :skull:

1 Like

No prob. It happens. Just figured I would point you in the right direction :slight_smile:. It’s just very important that the community knows that neither Discourse or Episode have anything to do with emoji’s getting upgraded/changed and that this sometimes happens. Chances are this won’t be the last time :sob:

7 Likes

Apple, always. :grin:

8 Likes

Apple ALL THE WAY!

EATS :apple:

6 Likes

Oh da**. I do not like the constant changes. But I’ll survive. :no_mouth:

1 Like

i’m not exactly sure how to word this, and if it sounds rude i’m really sorry, so the top 3 picked emojis will be chosen through, correct? i’m just curious :))

1 Like

The top three most voted for sets at the end of the poll will be chosen from by the forum team based on criteria decided by the forum team that best suits the needs of the community :slight_smile:

Hope that helps.

5 Likes

it does, thank you!

1 Like