Poll of the Week: [Digital Writing vs Pen and Paper]

Howdy y’all Episodians! :cowboy_hat_face:

The results of last week’s poll are in and it looks like eating take-out has triumphed over good’ol home cookin’! We know where our priorities are. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Which leads into our poll for this week!

vs

Digital writing vs good’ol pencil and paper!

• Digital (Computer, Tablet, Kindle, iPad, Smart Phone)
  • Old-Fashioned (Paper, Pen/Pencil)

0 voters

What’s your preference? Prefer the feel of paper beneath your fingertips, ink still wet on the page, or the satisfying clack of keys being pressed? Let us know in the comments below! Now let’s get votin’ y’all! :star_struck:

8 Likes

To be honest I like digital more however I’m better at hand drawn

3 Likes

I’m terrible at writing by hand! I’m super fast at typing so of course I have to choose digital!

2 Likes

I’ll use either, but I can type faster than I can write, soooooo…

2 Likes

I feel like the Old-Fashioned way of writing is just so much more magical and creative. But digital writing is just SO much easier

3 Likes

Typing fosho cuz:

• It’s easier
  • I’m a faster typist than a writer
  • It’s less time consuming
  • Etc.
1 Like

Voted for typing but tf is happening in that first spongebob gif? No cook just write is some cryptic shit

4 Likes

Same …digital is convenient and seems easier but I still cannot do good
When it comes to hand drawn I’m really good

1 Like

Digital is convenient, faster, easier to manage so yeah… i prefer digital definitely.

I prefer digital because my handwriting is literally so messy :sweat_smile: :joy:

2 Likes

I like digital because it’s faster and people probably don’t have problems finding out what it says since there’s no messy handwriting.
However, I somehow just really love writing on paper. Mostly because I actually like my handwriting hehe, but because I love that it’s so personal, too.

5 Likes

I totally agree with you! I find it’s easier to use digital especially because you have all of these auto corrects and more. But then paper is good too ! @Miss_Julie

4 Likes

Typing. I’m fast at it and because my handwriting is atrocious lmao

1 Like

Personally I’ve found that writing outlines on paper and then putting them down as stories digitally is easiest. :smile: But that backfires because I write over words instead of crossing them out and then I have very weird compound words like deacyh.

Also for anyone disturbed by the spongebob gif, that was me having a fight with giphy. It won. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Honestly? Both.

3 Likes